CHAPTER 32

Aru POV

Today after almost one month in here we are going back. It was only one week business trip, but we got held up with things and it eventually turned into a month. We video chatted with di and Tae oppa.

Di's pregnancy hormones were killing her day by day. She cries for silly things and when she gets them she smiles and will hug the person who gave her no matter whom. Now she has small baby bump. She is in her 3rd month. Since it is twins the doctors are making sure she is well both physically and mentally. Especially my hubby. He was her playmate, which took a drastic change when she became pregnant and him giving her medicines and injections. Which I hate too.

After packing the stuff he came to our shared room and saw me and gave me a small smile. Which I gave back without any less.

"What are you thinking?" he asked me.

"Di called me few minutes before asking 'why is kookie coming with you'?" I told him mocking her voice

"then, what did you say to her?" he asked me amusing.

"I just told her, even I don't want him to come with me. Since I am lawfully wedded to him, I should take you along with me" I told him.

"and not the other way around right?" he asked me and I nodded.

"Good for you" he told me with a wink and kissed my cheeks.

"Thankfully I am not wedded to you otherwise you would have dropped me in the air" he whispered to himself and walked away. I chuckled internally and looked at him walking away.

"Oh god, I forgot to take the sweet di told me to" I told to myself.

"You are not giving her that anytime soon" where did he come from?

"she asked me and not you" I told him boldly.

"Then you might have to face the real monsters, not just me but also Tae" he told me raising his eyebrows.

" No, look. I didn't mean to hurt her anyway. It is..., you know she might have cravings and , I don't know how to say no to her when she specially called me for some sweet. I cant do it to her. Please, let me give her a small piece". I told him tearfully.

"oh" he looked at me and side hugged me.

"ay Aru, it is for her own health. And if it is that much important for you I will talk to Tae and we can give her a small piece" he told me.

"Now, let us get ready we have to report 3 hours before in the airport" he told me and Our guards took care of the luggage for us.

We reached the airport and after almost 2 and a half our in the airport we were finally called and into the business class which was awaiting for us. After the long journey to New York with continues flight changes we reached home. Tae oppa came to pick us and he told us the stories of di. He really loves her. I can see it in her eyes when he speaks about her.

We talked to her when she came back from her college. After such a long flight I thought to freshen up. I went to my room, Kookie oppa had already freshened up and he has told me to be careful since it is a bit slippery in there. I walked in cautiously. Everything went well until my phone rang. I hurried out of the room thinking about the importance of business and I forgot the slippery part. The next thing I remember is that I am in the floor and trying to get up and my wrist is killing me.

"Aru you ok in there, I heard a voice of you screaming, was that really you?" Kookie oppa asked me.

"Yah, that was really me. I slipped and my wrist is killing me" my voice cracked.

"Oh baby, I told you to be careful right. Ok, now I am coming in" he told me and opened the door. He helped me to stand up by holding my other hand and the injured wrist cautiously. He helped me sit in the bed and into a simple t-shirt and pants.

"Now, let me see what is going on with your wrist." he held my injured arm and inspected and took a photo and send it to Rosalina, his elder sister, she is an orthopedic surgeon.

"What happened?" that was the first thing she asked when she attended the phone.

"She slipped in the toilet" he told her looking at me.

"Take an x-ray and bring her to me, I am here waiting for both of you" she told him.

We reached the hospital soon and did the x-ray just like she said and is waiting for her to say a few remarks about my injury.

"Ok, so Aru. You bone is not fractured but your bone fibre is cracked." he told me and assessed my injury and wrapped up the injury well.

"So be careful and take rest since I am giving you some pain killers. If the pain do not subside with the pain, ask your hus to give you some more and Kook make sure you give her the pain meds which is to the limit" she told us and gave me a smile.

"May I wash myself"

"Yes you can it is water proof. Don't worry" she told me and hugged me.

We said bye to her, not before her giving us both lecture to take care of each other and so on.

The first one I saw after entering into the home was Tae oppa walking out well dressed, I think he got an emergency. He saw us his demeanour changed into a serious one.

"What happened to you?" he asked me taking my injured wrist carefully into his hand.

"She slipped in the toilet, nothing much but her bone fibre cracked" he told oppa.

"Ok, take care. I will be back soon. If you want anything call me immediately" he kissed my forehead before going.

I think it is due to the pain killer, I slept fast.

I hope I have a great day tomorrow, that too without much pain.

Hello

I suddenly had some dust allergy and fever. I am getting better. I will update soon.

Please do vote and comment.

Thank you all for reading...