CHAPTER 15

Aru POV

I am having one of the worst cramps now. It is mid night here and I don't want to wake up oppa. So I am in our bathroom trying not to cry out loud by biting my lips. I don't have the courage to wake up oppa and ask him some pills. He is really enjoying his sleep, I don't want to be a burden.

Suddenly I heard a knock in the door.

"Aru, are you there ?" he asked me.

I tried not to sniff, but it was before that, I came before I can even think about it. "yah, I am fine".

"Aru, open the door now" he told me with his deep voice.

"I am fine. please go back to sleep" I almost begged him.

"Aru if you don't open this door, oh god help me I will definitely knock this out. If you don't want that, open. the. door. now" he stressed each words alerting me.

I slowly stood up and went to open the door. I opened it slowly, unlocking the door. I didn't dare to look up. I know I screwed up, and I am holding my stomach with my right hand. Then I felt two arms carrying me. I gasped.

"it is ok. I got you baby" he told me softly, making me cry even harder. Then he rocked me in his lap hugging me softly, not too tight and hard. I loved it, I loved the warmness in his body and soul.

"shhh. it is fine. I am here now, don't cry. Everything will be fine, I will make it fine" he told me. After some time I stopped the crying still holding the stomach 😢.

"Now tell me, is it always, I mean the pain, is it always this painful or just today ?" he asked me.

"it is just today" I told him. He made me sit in the bed and went to his hand bag and handed over a pill to me with some water in the glass.

"now, have this and everything will be fine. And I have some hot pad with me I will give it to you" he told me.

When he was about to go I held his hand, he looked at me "I am sorry". I told him.

"hey, no need of any sorry and everything will be fine. And I am doing this because you are everything I have for me. I love you dear. and please don't think you are a burden to me and you are not" he told me.

I don't how he read my mind, but I have this instinct that he is going to be a super hubby to me in any day from today. I smiled at him and kissed him in his lips. when I broke it, I looked at him and he smiled at me and gave me a small peck on my lips.

"now no more rommy dommy, you are going to sleep. Tomorrow we have a lot of things to do. esp-"

"especially teasing di" I cut him off smiling.

"Exactly" he told me raising his eyebrow.

"isn't it your life mission to tease the poor di" I asked him.

"ho, come on, you don't know her she is something else if she started to tease you. We should be on the same page in this mission" he told me winking and held my shoulder and made me lay down on the bed.

"now, it is time for you to sleep. Looking at the way you are smiling, let me say your pain has vanished and it is time for you to sleep" he told me while a yawn escaped my mouth.

"see" he told me and we both laughed at it.

He came towards the other end of the bed and side hugged me making me turn and hug him, and nuzzling into his chest. He kissed my forehead and told me "good night sweetheart" he told me . But I just hummed and the sleep took over me.

Hello beauties,

Hope all of you are doing fine. I am fine too. I know this is a small chapter, but I will make it up for that in the next chapter.

Hope you liked this chapter.

please do vote and comment.

Love you all.