CHAPTER 13

Aru POV

I woke up in the morning to see all of them surrounding me. I looked at them confused. All of them have angry face except di who gives me a sad face. Now I understood something is not right. I stood up feeling severe headache. I Dat there holding my head.

"I sorry ok ? Just tell me what happened." I told them in groggy voice because of the sleeping.

"Great. You dont remember anything ?" Kookie oppa asked me.

"No ?" It was supposed to be an answer I thought.

"Ah. You... you were sleeping here. After sometime I couldn't find you, I thought you went to washroom. I waited you for almost 15 minutes. When I couldn't find you I knocked the door, I found no response, I opened the door to find you unconscious. If you were do immune to rain then what the hell where you thinking while running in the rain?" He told me everything and now is angry on me.

I unknowingly shed a tear looking down. I felt a soft hand wiping them and making me look at that person by holding my chin. I looked up to see kookie oppa looking at me concerned.

"Shhhh.... it's OK. You are fine now. But don't do this any more. I was so scared" he told me while hugging my head to his chest. I cried again.

"Now stop crying or your fever will reappear" tae oppa told me.

"You take care of her by taking leave for today. I will take care of your patients today" Tae oppa told to oppa making him nod.

"And I think she might need a check up seeing her immunity. Have a chat with her own that " Tae oppa told and he went out along with di and others, not before warning me.

"What ? No need of check up. I am fine " I told him giving him the most prettiest puppy eye.

"That might work on me. But not on Tae. Sometimes he is a health freak. And you know. He himself have told us for check up, So no going back. Everything is going to be ok. For the time being you freshen up while I wait for you, then we can have some soup" he told me making me nod.

"Ok. Then I will freshen up and come." I told him and stood up to take the dresses. I went to change after freshening.  I opened the door to see my hubby waiting for me .

"Are you ready ?" He asked me but not so lovely.

"Look I am 😞 sorry. I won't do it. Can you not stay angry on me. Please" I told him.

"Ok this time I will leave it. But next time I won't talk to you as your punishment. Ok?" He asked me. I smiled nodding at him.

"What about -"

He cut me off saying "check up cannot be changed, no matter what." He told me like reading my mind.

He side hugged me and we went down to see di doing her work on lap. She smiled at me. "Both of your soup are calling you to eat". She told us with a smile. I smiled at her.

Then she went to her room to do something, giving both of us time alone. So I asked him not able to with stand my fear.

"What will he do in check up ?" I asked him.

"He will do blood test. Hight and weight. And some other things if needed." He told me.

"So needle is an inevitable part ?" I asked him. He laughed out and looked at me once again.

"I love the way you look now. With pout" he told me and gave me a peck in my pout.

After finishing the soup he told me "let us go to our room babe " . I smiled and followed him. We went inside, suddenly I felt myself to the wall and him kissing and looking at me. Then he intensified his kiss by putting his tongue all the way inside my mouth. I moaned loud. He let go of me to catch the breath.

Again got smashed to my lips. I was wearing tatch patched jeans and t shirt. He slowly upwarded the shirt and slowly put his hand inside my pant making my eyes widen. He stopped kissing and told me "somebody is wet" and again got smashed my lips into him. He started to rub his hand over my womanhood. We both moaned.

Then he left me making me whine and then he told me with a dominating voice. "I promise next time to be rough and more intense. And day after tomorrow we are going for a couple vacation along with your di and Tae. So make sure you are 🙂 fine baby. And check up is after our vacation. So be at ease." I nodded blushing profusely.

We then had a long talk about my cousins and their coming here and all. Then he told me a about new movies and how to cook their food. He specially made me veg kimchi. I loved it. And thanked him a lot, ending with a intense kiss which we end up getting caught by jimin oppa. He he. Him and di will never let go of a piece to tease us, especially me. Kookie oppa doesn't have much feeling in teasing, he just smirk at me making others tease me again.

But we will also tease Tae oppa and di, the one that lead is kookie oppa, he loves to tease di. And she playfully get angry when he talk about twin babies. The face of di at that point of time is billion worth. Her blushing is so cute. 😍 Tae oppa and me had a quite different relationship like bro and sis. He makes sure I am fine and makes me soup whichever I want. And we just enjoy each others company a lot.

After a lot of bickering at dinner we all went to pack. We all means me, oppa, di and Tae oppa. Can't wait for the trip.

Hello everyone.

Hope all are fine. I will try to be more frequent .

Please vote.

Thank you 😊