CHAPTER 27

Jungkook POV

I know how much I hurt Aru. I know nothing can change the fact that I hurt her. After the last delivery of today, I came outside the labour room and saw both of the soon to be parents talking. Then I saw Y/n wiping tears. Ah.. I know something was up.

I was greeted by my intern, who is waiting for me with my phone. She handed me my phone and told me "your wife called. She told me to tell you she has finished making dinner and she is going out for business dinner and do not wait for her." Will she ever listen to me. No. Never.

I told her to take some rest after her almost fainted, that too in front of me. I want only what is best for her. She never takes care of herself, especially after I told her to take care of others than herself. That was a mistake. And I know she hasn't forgiven me yet.

"And that was 3 hours back. Since you had back to back surgeries and deliveries I could not get you the phone". My intern told me handing the phone to me and she walked away.

"oh god. Where the hell is she now ? And the business dinner means it includes some sort of a drinks to deal their plannings" I told to myself.

"Do not tell me Aru is having some drinks" Tae told from my back startling me.

"You scared me" I told him with a hand over my chest.

"You should be" he told me in his business tone which I despise the most.

"What ? I did not told her to drink and we still do not know if she is drinking or not" I told him.

"Do not worry. She will be fine" he told me.

My phone rang again, and this time it was My Aru.

"hello" it was some other voice.

"Hello, who is this ? How the hell did you get my wife's phone ? What do you want ? Where is my wife ?" I bombarded him with questions.

"will you please come to the Var Var business restaurant. She is screaming your name" he told me and he was true. I could hear her voice, screaming and cursing me.

"I am on my way" I cut the call.

"I need to go" I told Tae and ran from there to my car. I did not bother to change my dress. she needs me now and I am going for her that needs.

After some time ...

I opened the restaurant door to greet with my wife hugging the beer bottle, what the actual hell is happening. she is going to get a real hangover...

I went towards her.

"Aru let us go" I told her.

"No I will not come up until my Kookie oppa come to get me" she pouted looking at me and then frowned her eyebrow.

She touched my face and squeezed my cheeks. "You look like oppa"

"I am" I told her with struggling to cope up with the anger that is radiating in me.

She sniffed and teared up. It soften my heart.

"Hey, what happened ?" I asked her.

"I am a good girl you know. I have been good to you, to you all. And you scolded me for not taking care of others, right ?" she accused me with the truth.

"yah. But I am sorry and I told you that" I told her.

"ok, then can I kill someone and say sorry. So, the problem is solved" she slurred.

Thank god only few people in here. And those few people were looking at me.

"Sweetheart, how about we go to our room and talk. Shall we do that ?" I asked her, like talking to a baby.

"Will you love me there, you know ?" she asked me with a wink making me blush. Everyone was looking at me.

"yes I will. Now let us go" I told her and helped her to stand up. She couldn't even stand well.

"how much did she had" I asked the bartender.

"she almost had three. But that young man over there stopped her and called you" he told me pointing to the young man almost the same age as Aru. He gave me a respectful smile, which I gave back to. Told him a thank you.

I made her sit in the car and started the ride. She is sleeping with a pout. Look, after making every trouble, sleeping so peacefully. All of her so called brothers are going to kill me and her.

I opened the door to our home to get welcomed by all the members including her brother. They are throwing daggers with their eyes to both of us.

"Avinash, make Aru freshened and sleep. Also give her IV. And Jungkook, you and me are going to have a talk, right now. In my office now" he told me with his business tone.

I know where this is going...

"no, I want him to love me" she screamed. Everyone smirked at me.

"he will come soon. Now, go Aru, you can not even stand" Tae told her and Avinash dragged her to our room with all her struggles.

Hello,

sorry for being late. I have been a bit busy and mom was not feeling well.

Please do vote and comment.

Thank you for reading.

Will publish the next episode soon.