CHAPTER 19

Aru POV

It seems like a decade, may be because of the pain. I started to cry because of the pain. The tears are streaming throughout my cheeks to my neck, I could feel them.

A part of my body is killing me. I clunch my stomach and I closed off my legs into myself. It was not helping. Then I saw my di. She gave me a mixture of pity and sad look. 😔

I started to cry more. She somehow convinced me to take Tae oppa a quick check. I wanted help, it is so painful. Tae oppa and kookie oppa came to me. Tae oppa pressed some areas and once he pressed on the right lower abdomen I felt the pain relieve.

I saw Tae oppa taking his eyes off from the area to my face and he gave a satisfying nod.

"We are taking you to the hospital and you have appendicitis. So I will call hobi Hyung now and let him know the situation". Tae oppa announced and without much delay kookie oppa carried me in his arms. I clunched into him as if my life depends on him.

He looked at me. I saw some tears forming in his eyes. "Sshhh it is ok. You are going to be fine, since you are mine and I will make sure that". He told me and took me into the car.

I could not even reply 'cause of the pain that I am going through. We reached the hospital fast. He took me into the emergency room. Hobi oppa was waiting for us in the emergency room. He saw me and gave me an assuring smile.

He did a quick ultrasound and found out that Tae oppa's diagnosis was correct. But the next thing that came out of his mouth just scared me. "I am sorry Aru. But it is surgery. Without surgery the infection will spread and can cause many damages to you".

"No. I am scared. I don't want to do it." I told them.

Then at the right time Avinash bhaiya came in and towards me. "Don't worry I along with hobi will be doing the surgery and you will be fine in our hands" he told me squeezing my hands.

"Ok. But on one condition. " I told him. I looked at everyone, even di giving me a encouraging smile.

I smiled at her and told pointing her "I want her to be near me". Without skipping a beat she told me "no I can't ".

"Then I won't do the surgery " I told her and she came towards me with a sigh and told me that she can't. But I didn't let go of that. The pain was a bit ok with the antibiotics I think.

Tae oppa came towards the table and told me with a wink "she will be there. Now you get ready for the surgery, while I get her ready for the surgery too".

He then left the room along everyone except kookie oppa. He came towards me and told me "let's get you changed into this." Show me a dress. May be surgery dress. I nodded. He smiled and came towards to help me get up.

I looked at him with a questioning eyes. "I will only be helping you and that is final. And I will close my eyes whenever you need. " he told me.

With that being said. He being a gentle man closed his eyes whenever needed and didn't saw anything which I was thankful for, but at the same time felt sad. I don't know why though. we changed the dress into the surgery dress. After getting ready for the surgery, with the help of oppa I was into the stricture. I was taken into the operation room along with di. She looks more scared than me, I gave her an assuring smile, but she gave me a nervous smile.

I wanted someone I trust a lot near me. Its not that I dont trust my brothers, but I am scared on their doctor tone and mode.

JK POV

The last thing I wanted was Aru into the operation room. But this is for her good too. I cant believe she got appendicitis. My God.

I did a sweet goodbye to her by kissing her in the forehead and she smiled painfully. Her pain has subsided because of the antibiotics.

When she was send inside the room, I felt the world collapsing. I am scared now. I felt a hand on my shoulder. When I look into the side I saw Tae looking at me with concern.

"Are you alright ?" he asked me.

" do you think I will be ?" I asked him with a bit of annoyance.

"ok. Let us sit and talk ok ?" he asked me and I nodded walking towards the chair and he following me behind.

"look. she will be alright. she is in good hands. In the hands of her own brothers. " he told me by giving an assuring smile and squeeze in my hand.

While I was waiting the head nurse of our department came running towards me. Panting she told us "Sir we have a serious emergency case, she is your patient doctor" she told me.

"I.."

"I will go. You wait for her here. And dont worry she will be alright" he told me and went away.

I will thank him later. After one hour Tae came in his scrub and sat near me. "Any update" he asked me.

"nope. not yet" I told him.

"how well did it went" I asked him.

"it went super fine. Who are you kidding ?" he asked me with a wink.

"before I could say anything the door opened to see hobi hyung and Avinash with Y/n. Except y/n others look happy and content. Avinash looked at me with a confusing face and saw Y/n's face. He gave me a wink and side hugged Y/n and told us "everything went well until someone got afraid and nauseous".

"is everything ok ?" I asked him.

"everything is ok. Even she is" he pointed to y/n. She pouted and went to Tae and he hugged her.

"Are you alright ?" he asked her. For which she nodded and gave him a cute smile. He nodded happily and hugged her again.

"get a bed guys" Hobi hyung told them making Y/n blush.

"Now let us have something" Hobi hyung told us.

"What about Aru ?" y/n asked him before me.

"it will take sometime for her to wake up, now let us go". Hobi hyung said this and dragged Y/n along with him.

We had our food [a/n; to know what happened here for Y/n please read my love sick book]. Then we went to the room where she was send to. Everyone went home saying goodbye except me waiting for me wife to wake up. Avinash waited along with me to confirm that she was ok and to give her pain meds if needed. He stayed back in the room with his paper work.

After half an hour I saw her opening her eyes. I stood immediately and went towards her and asked her if she was ok. she nodded ok and blinked a bit and again went to sleep.

Avinash came towards the bed and gave her some more pain meds and looked at the surgical area and gave a satisfying nod. He gave me an assuring smile and told me "she will be alright and will only wake up tomorrow. If you want you can go I will wait here".

"no, I will be here. I need to be here for her, if not what are husbands for ?" I told him. He smiled at me and patted my shoulder and we parted our ways.

And here I am waiting for my wife to wake up. And thought to lie down on the extra bed. I slept fast....

Hello guys.

Hope you loved this chapter.

Dont forget to vote and comment.

Love you all...

@AngelJeba7 for always encouraging me to write.

See you next week guys...