CHAPTER 14

JK POV

Today we are leaving to Maldives for honeymoon, literally it is a 2 couple honey moon, since we have one more couple with us. yes, your guess is correct, Tae and Y/n. Me and Aru packed everything. I went out when I got a call, and came back to see not a fully energetic Aru. Yesterday she was all jumping and crashing things because of her excitement. She looks sad out of nowhere. I went near her and asked her "what happened ? Are you alright ?"

She looked shocked when she heard me. "yah, I am fine. Why would I not be fine ?"she asked me.

"am I the one to answer that question of yours ?" I asked her showing my deep cold voice, because she is not trusting me and answering my question rather she is questioning me.

"no, I was just, that -"

"what is it Aru ?" I cut off her sentence. "why are you looking sad and pale ?" I asked her again.

"I . I am sorry" she told me and started to cry. I couldn't hold myself at this view, my baby is crying. I hugged her immediately. I couldn't get the time to process what was happening. After sometime, me hugging and consoling her, she stopped crying and looked at me but again she hid her face in my shoulder. A chuckle left my mouth.

"now, let us be serious. Why are you being sorry all of a sudden ? You know you are scaring me by saying sorry and crying right ?" I told her making her look at me guiltily.

"I am on my days" she told me, at first I didn't understood what she meant, by then I understood what she meant by her days. But I want to tease her, so I asked her "what do you mean by that, I mean 'days' ?"

she looked at me cautiously, may be to see any lies "I mean the days, periods" she told me the last word silently. I chuckled at her, she was blushing.

"ok, so what ? why are you crying for that ?" I asked her.

"I mean we are going for a trip and I am a burde-" I shut her mouth with my lips .

"don't you dare to complete the word. You are and will never be a burden to me. You got it ?" I asked her and she immediately nodded like an obedient kid. I smiled.

"now tell me. Are you feeling uncomfortable anywhere ?" I asked her.

She blushed looking at me and told me in a low voice "just my cramps, but I am fine".

"Ok, then no problem. After some more months we can again go for honeymoon. I mean just us and no one else. Without your periods. ok ?" I asked her and she nodded looking at me.

We then took our bag and went outside. Both Tae and Y/n were waiting for us and saying goodbye to Jimin and Avinash.

" So, are we ready to go ? The flight is soon" Tae told us looking at Aru suspiciously, may be because she is looking pale and her eyes were puffy red due to her crying.

After sometime we boarded the flight and waiting for the instructions. Aru was sitting with Y/n and me with Tae. "Didn't you say you wanted to talk to Aru, now will be the correct time I suppose" I told Tae. He looked at me and nodded smiling. I went to see Aru and Y/n laughing and smiling.

"Aru, Tae needs to talk to you on something, may be business" she nodded smiling and went to Tae, while me and Y/n talked about random things.

Aru POV

I was told that Tae oppa wanted to talk to me regarding business, since I have much more experience than him in this field of job.

"you wanted to talk to me ?" I asked Tae oppa when I went near him. He smiled at me and nodded me to sit down.

"Are you ok ?" he asked me.

"yah, I am fine" I told him.

"don't lie to me and I know you are not fine. You are looking so pale and I am damn sure that you have been crying. Now care to tell me why you look pale ? and I dont want lie as an answer, please" he told me and I looked at him smiling at his worry about me.

"I am fine. Just on my days" I told him almost blushing.

"Why are you blushing it is quite natural ? But why are you looking pale is my question ?" he asked me and I thought for a while before answering that "that's may be because of the cramps".

"ok, may be you should take some painkiller if there is painful cramps" he told me arching his eyebrows towards me for not lying.

"ok I might need painkillers then" I told him.

he smiled at me and told me "good".

Then he gave me some painkillers and a glass of water by the air hostess. I smiled at before giving the glass back.

"you reminds me of Y/n when she had her periods on the first day we came and she fell unconscious in the night due to lower sugar level" he told me and we talked for sometime after the flight take off.

Then we talked some business and how to maintain the staff and all. And I gave him some advices thinking them will be the best for his shipments regarding the medical equipment. The plain landed at last and me and Kookie oppa went to our room while the others went to their room.

when we entered into our room Kookie oppa told me "You take some rest and then freshen up, then we can go for some side seeing or me you can watch me swimming" he told making me blush.

I took some rest, I fell asleep. I opened my eyes to see no one in the room. I opened the door. I saw both Tae oppa and kookie oppa swimming in their swimming suite. While Y/n di is watching them and playing in the water.

I went near him and we talked for a while and di was pulled into the water by Tae oppa and she didn't knew how to swim. Then it apparently ended with she drown in the water and Kookie oppa helping her. They both ended hugging while Tae oppa side hugged me seeing the bro sis duo. we cleared our throat to stop the crying drama, with the help of god it did.

We went back to our room and we freshened up and changed into comfy dress...

Hello all.

hope you all are doing well. I am officially back. sorry for keeping you wait. @AngelJeba7

Please do vote.

Hope you all loved the chapter.

Thank you .