CHAPTER 35

Aru POV

When I got to know I am pregnant I was over the moon. I couldn't express myself how happy I was. It was basically kind of surprise to me.

And I was scared of the check up and oppa had to drag me to Tae oppa's cabin. Now we are waiting for him. After he came inside smiling widely at me and gave me a wink while sitting. I gave him a smile and he looked to his PC.

"Hmm, so in the blood test we did last day shows you have iron deficiency which is not good. And I really prefer we go with injection this trimester itself. Mm?" He asked us.

"Yes"

"No" obviously that came from me. Both of them looked at me.

"That was indeed not a question and it is a decision" he gave me sad smile. 😢

"Fine whatever 🙄 " I let it go. I know there is no point on arguing with them.

"So now let us take your height and weight" he turned towards me.

"Hmm. Your height is ok. But we have to increase your weight. You are underweight." He looked at me.

"Ok" I told him.

"Ok, great. Now make sure you gain weight before our next appointment " he told me non challengingly.

I nodded and sat in the patients chair.

"Ok, the last thing to do is ultrasound. Just go and lay on the bed I am coming" he told me and I did the same.

After sometime both of them came inside. And I know they were having serious talk.

"Is everything ok?" I asked them.

"Yah. Of course " kookie oppa told me.

"No if it is about my health it really concerns me." I told them.

"Hey no. Ok Tae will talk to us after the ultrasound ok?" He asked me and I looked at Tae oppa and nodded. He smiled at me and told me "hey nothing too serious ok? Don't tense" he patted my shoulder.

Ok, now the ultrasound. And fortunately it also went well.

"Ok, this is going to be cold. Ok?" Why is he smiling to me like this. Something is different. I mean he usually don't smile a lot except at times.

"Ok. Here it comes" he told me and it was indeed cold. Both of them were too much into the screen.

"Ok. Everything seems alright" he told me and helped me to clean the jell on me.

And helped me to sit up.

"Ok Aru. You have to be very very careful about your health. Ok? And about the iron deficiency is not good it might affect or can cause complications during delivery. Ok ?" He made things clear to me with his strict tone.

"And dont overwork yourself. Handle your buisness slowly and I know you can do it that way. Ok?" This time it was kookie oppa.

"Ok, both of you. I will take care of myself. And the baby" I told them with a blush when talking about the baby part and both of them smile at me.

There comes some noise from the door and it bursted open. All the elder cousin brothers standing.

"Is it true?" They asked me in unison.

"Yes it is true" I gave them a wide smile and it eventually turned into a group hug. 😀

Then everyone went to their own works leaving me, Tae oppa and Kookie oppa alone.

"We also have internal exam, -" before he could complete the sentence, he got paged, Thank god, I can't go with that now. I had enough for today with Tae oppa.

"oh, I have to go. Ok, do one thing, Jungkook you do the exam and let me know" he told us standing up from the chair and leaving us alone.

"Ok let us finish this fast" he told me and took me to that weird bed. He helped me with the legs too. Obviously the dress was changed too.. And I saw him wearing the gloves and waiting for me to relax. He sat between my legs wide opening them for his view.

"Ok, deep breath sweetheart" he mimicked for me and gave me a small smile. I felt two of his finger going inside me. I could sense him feeling whatever he wanted. I closed my eyes praying to god to end this. Then I felt him taking his fingers out. The exam did not hurt much, oh thank god for that.

"Ok, you are good to go. But as we said, you have to be careful with iron deficiency. Because it is due to iron deficiency you are feeling low all the time. And even dizzy. And if you feel any sort of discomfort or pain call one of us immediately, it is important. Ok?" he told me removing the gloves from his hand.

"ok, I understood. Now I have to go to my office. My driver is waiting for me. So I can get some of the file and will be back home" I told him.

"ok, but call before going home. If no one is there, you can come to me. One of us will be here. Or may be after my shift we can watch a movie. And also..."

"also?" I asked him.

"We have our dose starting from tomorrow" he told me gaining a whine from me.

"it is important baby and we have to tell this news to other members.." he told me and I nodded smiling for the last part obviously....

The day went by so fast.......

Hello all,

I know this was not a good chapter, but will soon make a good chapter. Will update soon...

Please do vote and comment...

Love you all for the loves you show for my work. Thank you my followers... It meant a lot to me...