CHAPTER 16

Aru pov

I slept so fast. I didn't remember when I slept. I opened my eyes to see oppa sleeping peacefully 😌 😴.  I looked at him and smiled. I slowly combed his hair with my fingers.

"Am I looking beautiful 😍 " he asked me startling. I sighed and blushed of course.

"Yah. You are " I told him. I don't no where the boldness suddenly came.

He opened his eyes and looked at me.

"How are you feeling now ? Any pain or cramps ?" He asked me.

I smiled at him and told "I am fine. Let us get changed they must be waiting for us" .

"Ok. First you change. I have some work to finish. Then I will join bath". He told me with a wink.

"I will make it fast then" I told him.

"No need of it. You can do it fast. So that I can join " he told me .

"No. I will be fast. Bye." I told him running towards the coburd. He laughed a little. And went to do his work I suppose.

After sometime I came out to see him ready to get inside the washroom making me gasp.

"Yah. Carry on. I will be fast" he told me with a bit of disappointment in his tone. I don't know why I felt sorry all of a sudden. But I let him get changed.

After some time he came outside with only a towel in his waist. He looks so hot. He has a Sixpack. He cleared his throat, getting my attention. 

"You can continue. May be I can show you even more" he told me and almost took the towel of him to see him in his boxer. I turned back immediately, getting a chuckle from him.

We both got ready within 10 minutes and came out waiting for the other couples.

I saw oppa looking at me with a smirk, especially looking at my lips. The next sec I felt a pair of lips on mine. I gasped. But went with the flow. Eventhough he was rough, there is a love in it, I can feel it.

We continued it for sometime to hear someone clearing their throat. We broke the beautiful kiss. Truthfully it did disappointed me. 😞

We looked at each other and then at the voice. To see both Tae oppa and di. They smiled with a 😏 smirk. Making me much more blushing.

"Kook , you know you can't do stunts like that now right ?" Tae oppa asked almost with a mixture of tease and seriousness.

"Yah. I know. But a kiss won't do any harm. Even the feeling will help her cramps. You know right ?" Oppa asked him.

"Ok. I think you should control yourself when you are near Aru when she is on her periods " Tae oppa told him with a smirk 😏. 

"Ok . Guys enough. Let's go" di told them.

"Someone is eager to come back" kookie oppa told di making her blush profusely. Making all of us laugh and she running after kookie oppa to beat him. They are so much like siblings than jimin oppa and di I think.

Tae oppa came near me and side hugged me. "Are you ok ? Any cramp or pain ? " he asked me while making our walk towards the rival siblings who are walking now with beautiful laughs.

"Yah. I am totally fine. Oppa gave me some meds yesterday . Now I am ok" I told him to see a beautiful smile in his face.

Then we together had lunch. After sometime we went for a walk with us couples in separate ways.

"I think I should definitely control myself" oppa told me side hugging. I chuckled. He looked at me.

"What ? I am serious. Otherwise Tae will definitely have to prepare a tomb for me." He told me holding me into him.

"I know you are missing all of your family. I am sorry for dragging you " he told me. I don't know why I started to cry. He hugged me saying soothing words.

"Shhhhh.... it is ok. I can understand Aru. Let it go" he told me and that was all it took me to cry harder. Making me not able to breath properly. He kept my head to his chest and told me to listen to his heartbeats. I listened to him.

After some time, he told me "well. We can go visit them after some months and I know that all of them are coming to you soon." He told me making me laugh and hug him harder. He seems taken aback, nevertheless he hugged me and patted my head. I unknowingly yawned.

"You must be really tired. Let's get back to have lunch and then we have to pack. We have to go back tomorrow. You to your work and me to mine " he told me with a wink.

We had our lunch with the other lovely dovey couple. We made our way to room. And we packed our dress and stood outside to watch the view. Then we get back into the room, to get freshen up.

We heard a knock while we were talking. Oppa opened the door to see Tae oppa looking for me.

"Y/n need some pads." He told me.

I went inside and gave him a pack of pads which will always be a stock with me.

"Pls do tell if you need dark chocolate " I told him with a wink. He gave me a thankful smile. And went out to his room.

Kookie oppa sighed and lied on the bed.

"Aru. I am controlling. So let us pls sleep fast." He almost begged me. I chuckled and went to the opposite side and did the same. Then I felt a muscular arm around my waist. To see oppa hugging me.

"This is the least I could control " he told me and when I was about to speak , he told me with closed eyes "no more word Aru. Good night ". He kissed the back of my forehead and I fall into the deep slumber sleep.

Hello.

Good night guys. Have a good sleep.

Tomorrow I have my viva. Please do pray for me.

Love you all, for loving my chapters.

Please do vote and comment.

Hope you loved it. 😍