Chapter 2

I walk to the car and sit in the back seat and watch her pull off. Chase, I want you to know you are so beautiful and I will never put my hands on you. Okay you and her are different and when you are ready my love me and you will start a family and live our happy life he says with a hand on her thigh. I must be me huh, why does he give her so much love and so much affection? I've known Jayce since my junior year of high school. We went to prom and homecoming together. He was my high school sweetheart. We weren't like this in the beginning. It was just me and him. We added Chase after our sophomore year in college. 

And we all went together so smoothly she would cook and I would clean. We all studied together. Yea, we all had separate rooms in the house but we all slept together. Even when I got pregnant she was there when I took the test she was excited and begged me to keep the baby and said how we are a family but Something in Jayce changed He only sees Chase now it's like I'm not around until the baby is hungry or he wants a piece of ass or someone to yell at. DIVINE I hear him yell as my eyes shoot up to meet him in the mirror and I notice we are in front of my job. He says I want you to see what I got for Chase. He pulls out an engagement ring and proposes and I just feel numb as I watch her jump onto his lap with such joy and bliss. She screams yes and it's like I'm not even there. She turns around and looks at me then at Jayce.

 Where's Divine's ring? She's been with you longer and gave you a beautiful son. She deserves a ring. He laughs and she is not wife material. Chase looks back. I'm so sorry divine I will get you a ring. Okay, don't worry I grab my bag no no it's okay Chase you guys are so happy together. I shouldn't be in the way of that. I open the car door and hear him laugh exactly you shouldn't be. I stayed silent and before I could get the door all the way closed he pulled off. This is my last day dealing with both of you.

I watch him speed off and check to make sure I didn't get hurt again. I walk into the building and I see Mark looking upset. Please tell me you didn't see that I was rubbing my hands down my face. No, I saw that when he come back ima beat his ass. I smile Mark today is the day. I'm not going back my sister is waiting at the dinner for me and she has the baby. He pulls me into a big hug. I'm so happy to hear that ughhhh I know you are not my little sister but you are and that's my nephew forever. I laugh as I try to get out of his bear hug. I gotta go or I'll be late. Nah I'm on lunch I'll drive you there also those clothes you brought here to wash I took them home with me and put them in the dryer they are in the back seat so I'll drive you. I act like I'm working as Mark pulls his car to the back and there he is doing his check to make sure I'm still there driving by slowly so he can see. 

When he's gone I run to the back and threw the door to see Mark dancing to Meg the stallion. I start laughing now. Mark, get your ass in the car. We take the 5-minute drive to my job and I see my sister's car so I put the bags in her truck and hug Mark bye. I walk into the dinner and go to take my sister's order. What would you like to eat? Let me get a mushroom and spinach omelet with a hashbrown and coffee. I walk to this table and when I look up I am met with these beautiful dark brown eyes. The other man clears his throat and laughs and I am stunned as I look at these 3 beautiful people smiling at me.

 I clear my throat to get myself together umm hello today welcome to Beth Ann's dinner I am Divine and will be your server what can I get you all started with? The man covered in tattoos says I will have coffee black and a croissant sandwich. I smile and nod and for you sir ugh this man is also so handsome. I will get the scrambled potatoes with a bacon omelet and can I have extra bacon with orange juice. Of course, sir, and I'm met with softer eyes and for you princess, I say with a smile. She looks deeper into my eyes can I have a breakfast burrito and your number? I smirked and blushed maybe can i have your name? She extends her hand I'm Jazz nice to meet I take her hand nice to meet you the Tattooed man laughs that's enough Jazz. I'm sorry and we are her partners I'm Zion he gives me a gentle smile nice to meet you and you sir. He grabs my hand and leaves a gentle kiss i'm Kawaii.