Chapter 15

💋👶🏾baby girl👶🏾💋,💙😚 Babyboy😚💙,💫🤴🏾My Prince 🤴🏾💫

Boys, I would like you

to go into the living room

Kawaii you go first.

Zion go a few

minutes after

💙😚 Babyboy😚💙

Of course mamas

Jazz come to my room

and we can walk out together 

I lock the door as I hear Kawaii say I can't wait to see you, ladies.I blush and laugh. A few minutes later I hear a knock on the door. Jazz put the blindfold back on. I hear her smack her lips and then knock on the door again. I open the door and take her hand biting my lip at how good she looks in your dress. How later to the chair for her to sit down and take her body off. I do a little bit of her baby hair and step back away from her. You can take the blindfold off now. It takes her blindfold off and looks at me up and down slowly. I love your dress on you baby girl. You look very good. She sits and just looks at me for a while as I spin for her letting her see the whole dress. She gets up and walks towards me slowly. What's wrong baby? She looks into my eyes and giggles. They are going to attack us to the fullest. She grabs my waist. I like this dress on you a lot Mama. I smile and grip her throat tight making her moan. I kiss under her ear and say we are not gonna act like you didn't send me a picture with those delicious juices on your fingers. She lets out a soft mama. I want you to listen very closely to me baby girl. When we get home she is mine. I want her and you've shown me she wants me. She holds my wrist and locks my eyes with me. She says yes ma'am.

Pov Kawaii

I walk into the living room and see four big bundles of blue roses. She is really making sure she doesn't miss a Mark I wonder how we get into wherever we're going. I grab one of the champagne glasses off of the counter and sit on the stool waiting. After 10 minutes I hear footsteps coming towards me so I stand up. Zion comes in carrying the baby in his little suit. Look at my son, he looked good. I hand Zion the phone and say can you take a picture of me and my boy? He loves and shakes his head taking a few pictures of me and Ace. I hand him the baby back and take a few pictures of him with the baby and pop the phone up and take a picture of the three of us together. After 20 minutes we hear clicking noises coming from down the hallway. Return to look and see both of our beautiful women standing there. Just let's go with her hand and walk to both of us. She kisses me Softly then Zion. Baby reaches for her and she picks him up as he lays his head on her shoulder still a bit sleepy. She says oh my baby he is so handsome you look so nice and she rocks him back and forth. Couldn't take my eyes off Divine as she starts walking towards us. She looks so damn good I pull her into a hug and kiss her neck. She laughs as I say you look good mama. I grab her ass and say I like this. She walks to Zion and he grabs her jawline and kisses her sloppy. He says when we get back home you are mine. She nods and says yes sir.

She tells us all to sit on a stool and stands in front of us taking a few pictures. She says I'm not sure if you guys were wondering why I have not been to work but I'm still getting paid. The reason is because the owner of the diner is opening up a restaurant. So I will no longer be working at the diner I will be working at her restaurant and I will be co-owner and manager of the restaurant. We all start clapping for her. I'm so proud of you babe I didn't know you were buying a restaurant. She smiles and says I would like to take you all since it's done and put together and try our food. So we haven't had the grand opening yet you three very important people will be the first to see it. I decorated the inside tables. I picked the location so I really want you guys to enjoy yourself. There will be a limo here in a few minutes to pick us up and take us to the location.