Chapter 4

I sent her the address and now I'm nervous. how's it that she can make me nervous Kawaii didn't make me nervous until I got to know Him and Zion well he's big and very intimidating so of course I was nervous with him. but something about her just kind of got me interested. I turn on my music and start driving to the house I know that Zion is probably at the tattoo shop. hopefully, Kawaii is not home at the gym or something because he is going to be in my business but I can play it cool. I park my car in the driveway and See that none of the vehicles are parked in the driveway. hopefully, someone didn't park in the garage. I come into the house trying to be quiet and of course, Loverboy is here. hey baby girl how did your appointment go today?

I make a beeline to my wardrobe area it was good I only had two appointments one was canceled and I just did the other one so now I'm going to go out and have lunch. he comes around the corner oh great I'll come to have lunch with you where are we going? Not with you, wait not like I don't want you around but I kind of am getting lunch with someone already. He looks around the corner at me what are you talking about? What do you mean you already have plans set with somebody? He starts to walk up to me closer and grabs my chin. Kawaii, it is not like that and you know it. Nah does Zion know? No, but we will see when I come back from it. I take off my shirt so I can get changed and of course, he's distracted.

I put on a flannel and put my hair in a messy bun. See I'm not getting dressed all special just comfortable. I take off my pants and put on sweats. We might have a guest for dinner. I should let you know since it's your day to cook. I see his eyes shift at me. He grabs my throat and pulls me in. Is that the way to tell me that? I bit my lip while looking up into his eyes. No sir, but I know that if I can get the person to join us for dinner you will be happy. He kissed me deep and slowly making me melt but I got to fight it. I don't want her waiting on me. I bit his lip and got him to let me go so I ran off and got in the car to start my drive.

POV Divine

RYAN, Ryan where is she? I haven't even got a tour of this place to see where she is. After a few more minutes of walking around and looking, I find her in the kitchen with the baby. Hey, I was looking for you. Is there anything you're doing today? I was gonna go to Lakeview to have lunch. She looks over at me and pushes the Yellow box toward me. Why are you going to Lakeview?

For lunch, Ace and I were invited to lunch. Mhm, who is this friend? I pick up Ace and the yellow box starts heading to my room. Oh, just the girl I met at the diner. I hurry up and get to my room and shut the door behind me. Okay, mommy's baby let's get you dressed. I lay him on the bed and change his diaper as my sister comes in. I laugh but try to hide it from her. What do you mean you are going with lunch? I don't know her to trust her, what if she kidnaps you or tries to steal the baby? Ryan, Ryan calm down and listen. If you calm down I'll open the box in front of you and tell you everything.

 She pushes the box towards me and gets the baby dressed. I open the box and it's full of notes and reviews of my service. Ryan, there are over a thousand dollars in this box. I feel my heart beating fast. I grab my apron and take out my 6 hundred-dollar tips. I take a thousand and put it in my wallet as I get myself dressed and tell my sister everything. After 20 minutes I am ready to go and Ryan is all caught up. I come out of the bathroom and see the diaper bag is packed and Ace is in his car seat. Can you let Johnathan know what I told you?

She smiles, of course. You remember how you got me that car and you said it was my gift. And I was so confused about why you got me a car and you needed a car. Well, these car keys are yours. Jonathan pulled the vehicle to the front for you. Okay, ill text you when I get there though I don't have time to be finding out on the news something happened to my sister and my baby. I start laughing of course I'll text you Jonathan takes the car seat and buckles it in while I jump into the driver's seat. I text Jazz letting her know I am on my way to Lakeview. She texts back pretty quickly. See you there.