Chapter 28

Pov Divine

I walk into his office and shut the door quietly, noticing that he's on the phone. Look, the opening is in 3 months. I sent you a blueprint and a layout of which unit belongs to each person he says. I go and sit on the couch on the other side of the room. No Travis, I'm busy. This is something simple and easy and if there is any problem please call someone else to help he says a bit more annoyed. I watch as he hangs up the phone and looks over at me. I keep my arms folded and I cross my legs. He moves closer towards me bringing a chair to sit right in front of me. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have had an attitude with you or spoken to you in that tone. But you got to understand the feeling that I got for jazz and something that wins every time. I hate seeing her upset. It bothers me and makes my blood boil. When we first started talking it seemed like she never smiled like she was always upset and sad . When I see her like that I want to protect her from everything. I listen as he talks. I'm not making eye contact with him looking down at my leg. I don't want to look into his eyes. I don't like what I seen. It made me feel like I need to protect myself and I will. Will you please look at me while I'm talking to you he says Softly. No, I don't feel comfortable doing that. I looked in your eyes the same way I looked in them every day since we decided we were going to have this relationship but today the person that I see behind those eyes wasn't there. You looked at me like I was an enemy, like I genuinely wanted to hurt her. I wipe away my tears, keeping my walls up. I really love jazz. And to think that you felt like you needed to protect her from me makes me wonder what else have I done other than make her cry. He reaches for my hand and says no it's not like that it's not like that at all. I don't see you as an enemy, I can't see you as an enemy Omega. I roll my eyes at the name. Zion just tell me what I need to do to be better for my partners so that this won't happen again. I start to fidget with my bracelet that has Ace's name on it, feeling my chest feel like it's about to explode. He grabbed my face with his hand looking deep into my eyes. Don't do that, I'm sorry for the way that I reacted and acted towards you. This feeling that you have I don't want you to overthink it. I don't want itTo be something that sits on your mind and eats you upThinking that you're hurting them or that you're not trusted. I look into his eyes tearful that's what you showed me today. You wouldn't have acted like that for no reason so there's something that I must not know and I'm going to fix it. I get up to walk to the door but he stands in front of it stopping me. Divine sit back down let's finish talking you need to breathe you should calm down. I wipe my tears . Zion please step out of the way I say lowly not wanting my voice to crack. He pulls me in and hugs me tight. Baby please stop, stop I need you to understand you can't be on two different pages. I want you, I love you, I cherish you, I trust you, I want you here. I love jazz deeply and I never thought that I would be able to love someone the way that I love jazz until I met you. I look in his eyes surprised of what he just said seeing his eyes water a bit. What do you think is going to happen when I walk out this door? He stands up straight wiping his nose trying to deflect my question. Answer me, what do you think is going to happen when I walk out of this door? I see his jaw tightening as he looks back down at me. I think you're going to leave he says. I think you're going to have that conversation come back and grab that little boy and tell me you need space and I won't be able to see you or him. We won't be able to see you or him. I take a few deep breaths and bite down on my lip hard. Move out of my way Zion. I hear a knock at the door and he turns blocking it opening it up. Hey is everything okay I heard Jazz's voice sounding worried. He won't let me leave the room. I say feeling my heartbeat really fast. Let me come in there and help you to talk because I can hear you in the kitchen and this does not sound like you guys are coming down. He steps to the side and I see jazz looking at me worried. Why do you have tears, my love? She says, grabbing my face. He thinks that I'm going to leave you guys because he spoke to me in a manner that I did not appreciate. I say looking in his eyes letting my tears fall. Jazz turned to look at him surprise. You told her that she says with a bit of annoyance in her voice. Why would you say that to her? Would you have said that to me if this situation was with me? He clears his throat and says no. She holds my hand behind her back and walks towards him. You told me that when I found the most beautiful thing that we would protect it. She is the most beautiful thing that I found and I brought her home to us and to you and Kawaii. That's not acceptable. What you are doing and saying it's not okay. She was going to come back to the house because I'm with her. She has enough stress on her plate with what she's about to go do and you just gave her that. Why don't you sit and think how I would react if this was a conversation you had with me? How I would feel about my child being left here with someone who thinks that I would just leave? Jazz I he goes to say before she cuts him off. Now we are leaving so we can get this first problem done and when we get back whatever she decides she decides and I am going to support her. Jazz pulls me out of the office slamming the door behind us. Walk past the baby as he's sleeping and go right out the front door. She opens the back door to the truck and says get in. I climb in surprise at her tone as she gets in behind me. She takes out a dress and sits it on the passenger seat. Jazz baby look at me I say softly trying to distract her brain from whatever is moving so fast. I put my hand on the side of her face and turned it towards me gently. She looks into my eyes and she breathes really fast. I can see her annoyance behind it. I open my legs and pull her up to my lips. I Need You to Breathe I say kissing her head. I need you to calm down, I'm okay I'm alright I promise I say as I leave a few more kisses on her face. After a little bit of her head lying on my chest, I feel her calm down as I Glide my nails in between her shoulders. I look down and see her eyes closed. She looks so sweet, my pretty little baby. I leaned down and pecked her lips. As I look up through the window watching Kawaii and Zion talk at the front door I feel her hand go under my shirt. I look back down and see her eyes on me. Are you calming down now I say. She nods her head at me. I lean down looking from her eyes to her lips getting close enough to kiss her and whisper. Use your words baby. I gasp as I feel her grip my breast squeezing my nipple in between her fingers. She smiles. I'm calming down now. I smirk at her as she takes her hand out and Kawaii gets in the driver's seat. He looks in the mirror at my eyes and at jazz lying on me. How much spare time do we have before this meeting? I raise my eyebrow at his question before I feel jazz leaving soft kisses across my chest and collarbone. Jazz says we have enough time to do this and recover so we can have the discussion. I look into her eyes as she bites her lip. So you both want to do this right here right now I say with a giggle. Jazz turns to look at Kawaii and says let's pull the car into my garage at the studio and we'll do it there and then she will change out of these clothes put the dress on and we have our meeting. Oh you have this all planned out don't you I say grabbing her chin. She bites her lip, looks into my eyes, and says yes ma'am.