Chapter 23

I walked down the hall opened the door and saw divine overthinking. Hey no whatever you are thinking stop. She turns around looking at me asking how do you look? I smile you look amazing have they seen your outfit yet? She shakes her head no and grabs the baby out of my arm. I watch as she plays with him while getting him dressed. She puts him in a white T with orange shorts. Look at aunties baby I say making him laugh. I grab his socks that look like shoes and hand them to her. I hear a knock at the door and it's Jazz. She comes in and the baby looks in her direction instantly. She comes and sits with Ryan why sister ignores her. Why are you ignoring jazz? She looks up at me and says because Jazz is in trouble. I look at jazz what did you do? She laughed I might have woken her up or something like that but her breakfast was getting cold with an innocent grin. I turn and see my sister squinting with her head tilted. She laughs and says enjoy the night jazz. She picks up the baby and walks to the mirror looking at her outfit. Before I could say anything Jazz yells YOU ARE NOT WEARING THAT! I laugh as she stands behind her looking at her curves. 

Pov Jazz

I got to touch her waist and she pops me and says no touching. Mama okay im sorry for making you horny and teasing you. She gives Ryan the baby and pulls me in close enough to kiss me. She smiles and wraps her hand around my neck. She squeezes tighter making me gasp mama please dont do that its not fair. She puts her lips close to my ear and says you started this. You know what you did my pretty girl. I hear the door shut and her warm tongue slides up the side of my neck. I close my eyes and let my head fall back then I dont feel the warmth. when I open my eyes she's gone. I walk to the mirror and fix my dress. I'm so nervous. I fix my hair and wipe my face get it together jazz. I fix my makeup grab the baby's pacifier and walk down the hall. I see Kawaii cooking and Zion playing with the baby. I go and stand behind Kawaii. Where are Ryan and Mama? Still focused mama is in the other kitchen helping.

How can I help? Make sure they set up the back right. I go hand Zion the baby's crackers. I see the baby reach for me and I pick him up. Hi sleepy what's wrong huh? I rock him to the other kitchen and hit all the beautiful smells. When I get to the kitchen I see mam with an apron and Ryan waiting to taste a sample. When I walk in she locks eyes with me is something wrong? I turn so she can see his sleepy face. She says do you want me to take him or are you good. No, I'm good he's fine I just thought he might want to see Mommy. She smirks is that the only reason you came this way? She walks closer to me and rubs his head. Her perfume is so intoxicating. Umm yeah of course. she kisses my cheek and whispers it's okay you want to be near me. She steps back and says go lay the baby like I do in the room. I lay him on the wave couch with a few pillows and sit beside Ryan. She pours me wine and sits it in front of me what's wrong? I take a deep breath I'm a bit nervous. My mom is a ass but the boys' moms are a bit worst. Ryan raises her eyebrow what do you mean by that jazz? I sighed my mom didn't understand why I wanted Kawaii and was very harsh to him. The same from his mom and ZIons mother. They all dont like each other and gave me a hard time when I was pregnant. Divine comes behind me sitting a big plate of samples between me and jazz. She kisses my head and says its okay baby I'm used to tough people. I watch as she walks back around the counter and hands us forks. I turn to Ryan already digging in. I laugh is it good Ry? She laughs I was excited for her to make this as one of her dishes. What do you mean this is one? Wait you're making more food, Why? She turns to me I need to make a good first impression so I prepped all of kawaiis food and all of my own I've made 2 whole meals and this is my last one. I look at her surprised and see that Ryan is making the same face.

We take a few bites and Kawaii comes over. How thing here we have people coming in an hour. Mama puts everything on a fork and feeds it to him and he comes down and nods as he chews. She smiles. Do you like it? He grabs her face and kisses her. I love it can I try the other stuff? She laughs no you will till I make your plate later. I watch as he comes around and checks on the baby. He comes and hugs me and whispers in my ear " What's wrong baby? Can you go get Zion, please? He kisses my cheek and leaves. I have something that I need to say that's been bothering me. Ryan gets up I will give you guys privacy and help Johnathan outside. Zion comes and sits next to me a little worried. He comes and hugs me and kisses my head making me smile. I take his hand and have him sit on the couch. Kawaii goes and picks up the baby and lays him on his chest. I go and stand next to devyne as she's wiping the counter. I know you said not to touch but I need you to come sit down also. Before I could walk away I felt her grab my waist pulling me toward her. I turn to face her and she hugs me. She kisses my neck and says whatever it is that is on your mind know that those two men love you and that little boy loves you deeply. I smile hugging her and put my head on her shoulder. Stop flirting with me I need you to sit down. She goes to sit down next to Kawaii and I stand in front of both of them. I take a deep breath and clear my throat. I would like. I want to talk to you all about it. I look over and see his Littles on me. He gets fussy and reaches his hand out. I pick him up and he puts his head against my lips and says Ma. I rub his back and look up at them. I have been thinking about it. I want to try and have a baby. I look down and watch as he plays with my necklace. Do I want to get pregnant right away? No, not at all I giggle at his smile as he watches me talk. I want to be a mommy. He puts his on my shoulder and says Mamma making the room laugh. I rub his head yes pops I know. When I look around I see so much love in their eyes. I smirk so no one is gonna speak. Zion gets up and towers over me. I look up at him and he kisses my head. When he leans down to kiss me I see the baby push his face making me laugh. Kawaii rubs the side of my face and says whatever makes you comfortable and happy. I hand the baby to Zion and sit next to Divine as she smiles. What about you Mama? She holds my hand and says you and those handsome men are going to have a beautiful baby. I turn and see the boys leaving the room. I pull up my dress and sit across her lap. I grab her face and lock eyes. If I get pregnant I want you to understand that the baby is yours. I love you and that baby so much. I don't want to get pregnant right away I want to wait until I understand being a mother. I want you to be a part of these decisions. You are my girlfriend I feel her arms wrap around my waist. I watch as she looks from my eyes to my lips. I want to learn more and be more just show you everything I am. Tonight you will see. I lean closer to her lips before I can kiss her I hear Kawaii say jazz your moms here. Was I go to get up she flips me up to her surprising me. She leans down and kisses me deep and soft. I look in her eyes as she pulls back. I grab the front of her dress kissing her deeper as I feel her l kisses trail to my neck. I hear footsteps as I grip her and hold her against me. Stop trying to create a baby you two we have stuff to do. We both look over and see Jazz covering the baby's eyes. She kisses me one more time and I fix my dress before I go to say hi to my Mama.