Chapter 17

After 4 months of being together, I've' been so happy with my babies. My son is happy, my men are happy and my girlfriend is happy. Everything feels too good to be true. I still see them on the weekends or on dates or meet-ups. They really take a lot of stress off and make me feel like I can breathe. I look at my Zoom call with my therapist and smile. Well, ms. Devyne what about Jayce? Have you thought about him or seen him? I shake my head. I don't really think about him. I think mostly about his mom. She didn't really have a relationship with Jayce and when I wanted to take Ace to see her he said no and was aggressive about it. Well, miss brown that's all the time we have today I will see you and talk to you soon. I smile and talk to you soon Dr.Ritza. I end the call and walk into My room and see Jazz sleeping in the bed with the baby. I take a picture and sent it to the group chat.

💫🤴🏾My Prince 🤴🏾💫,💙😚 Babyboy😚💙,💋👶🏾baby girl👶🏾💋

look who is all cuddles up

💙😚 Babyboy😚💙

Man, I need a nap too.

You should come over

Now we agreed on you 

not seeing me every day. 

Jazz came to the park with

 us but she came to play with the baby

💫🤴🏾My Prince 🤴🏾💫

They look so comfortable

This would be a beautiful picture on a canvas

My jazz would probably love that

💙😚 Babyboy😚💙

Are you ready for Sunday?

I can't wait for you to meet the moms

💫🤴🏾My Prince 🤴🏾💫

I am not ready for my mom to come.

I love her but she is rude at times.

Boys stop. I am ready for Sunday

 and I think I will bring Ryan

💙😚 Babyboy😚💙

Of course Ryan is coming why would she lmao

I walk to my nightstand and put my phone on the charger. I climb into the bed and kiss across Jazz's face. I kiss up her neck and whisper. Baby get up you have 4 more appointments today. She groans and turns toward my body. baby please 5 more minutes. I laugh and peck her lips a few times. If you don't get up what will you eat? She sits up and kisses me a few more times before getting up. I ordered you wing stop all flats with extra ranch. Before I can plate it I feel her soft hand touching my stomach. Baby you okay? I feel Jazz put her head against my back. I'm starting to want a baby. She says softly with a bit of fear. I turn around to face her and hug her. Babies are what's been on your mind and have you worked up. I hold Jazz's head to my chest and kiss her head. Aww baby you are okay. Do you want to have a group conversation about it? She says yea and starts eating. I kiss the top of my head when you are ready I will hold your hand and be right by your side. She smiles while I walk to get the baby. When I get to the room I see him looking around still sleepy. I go and scoop him up and rub his back. Hi, Mommy's sleepy boy. He rubs his face on my chest and gets fussy. Shh shh, I bounce him as I walk to the kitchen. When I get to the end of the hallway and see Jazz washing her hands. I smile at how she acts about him. She comes and walks to the side of me and rubs his back. She says Paaa pa and he turns his head trying to find her. He turns his head still hiding to look at her. She puts her nose against his and smiles hi Papa boy. He puts his hand on her face and reaches for her. She picks him up and rocks back and forth while I grab one of the food jars Kawaii made for him.