Chapter 10

It's been about 6 weeks since I've seen them. I've texted and talked but I haven't been in their presence in a while. Ryan comes and sits in my bed and rubs the baby's head. Are you okay sis? I nod as I type up the last of my essays for my class.  She puts her hand on top of mine making me look at her. D talk to me are you okay? I close my laptop and smile. Yea, I'm alright. He can't come near the baby and me. Even though I know he is probably still looking for me. But I'm more calm. I'm taking classes online and taking care of my son. I see my phone buzz and see a message in the group Chat which makes me smile a bit. Ryan looks at my phone. Why haven't you been out with them?

I have been waiting for you to say you're going to dinner or lunch out for the weekend. What happened? Are you not into them? I look up at her in defense of course I'm into them. I want to be around them every day But I can't. I don't want to get attached fast and I felt myself doing it. I told you I've kissed all 3 of them multiple times and it's making me get frustrated just thinking about it. I will see them again when the time is right and when I know I can have more resistance.  She laughs and puts my phone in my hand. You are so funny if you don't go see them you know you miss them. I roll my eyes as she walks out because I do. I miss watching movies and us just on each other chilling. I open my phone to the group chat.

💋👶🏾Babygirl👶🏾💋,💙😚 Babyboy😚💙, 💫🤴🏾My Prince 🤴🏾💫

💙😚 Babyboy😚💙

 Mamas, wyd I miss you?

I'm finishing my essay

 and looking at the baby sleep

💋👶🏾baby girl👶🏾💋

I miss my son I need to set

Us up another picnic

I don't think he would 

mind  picnic that 

💫🤴🏾My Prince 🤴🏾💫

A picnic sound nice

Set the day and I will

Clear my day and be there 

I have a class in the

 morning it ends at 9 then 

My schedule will be clear.

💙😚 Babyboy😚💙

Let's go to the beach.

It's not gonna be too hot

Plus the water will 

Be beautiful 

💋👶🏾Baby girl👶🏾💋

That sounds like

A good idea but you 

you have to think about 

the baby and mama

💫🤴🏾My Prince 🤴🏾💫

If we are going to

 the beach I will get stuff

So that the baby will 

be comfortable and grab

 things for us

I feel like that's a

Beautiful idea I haven't

Been to the beach In a

 long time and it will be