chapter 12

I look up at him trying to hide my tears and take the baby from him. I walk away and go get in the back seat of the truck. He just called for his Dada. How am I supposed to handle that? How am I supposed to apologize? I wipe my tears and give him a bottle rubbing his head. I'm so sorry my love I kiss his head while he lay on my chest and calmed down in a cuddle. I hum for a little until I feel myself calm down.

Pov Zion

I watch her walk away but can't figure out why there are tears in her eyes. Jazz and Kawaii look just as confused. Jazz looks up at me do you think is wrong? Jazz and Kawaii walk to the tent and yell she is not in here. They look through the trunk window and say she is not in there. I tell them to go find her and ill search around. As Jazz and Kawaii run towards the store I walk to the trunk and knock on the back window.

I feel the door unlock so I open it to her lying on her side while the baby plays with her hand. Did I make you cry? She shakes her head no. What happened, what's going on in your head? She sits up and looks at me. He said his first word in a nightmare. As much as I want to be happy with his first words, I can't. My sweet boy was in a bad nightmare and said dada. What if he had a nightmare about Jayace? She says as her tears start again. I close the door and walk to the other side and get in. I sit him on my lap and look deep into her eyes. Did he hurt you in front of the baby? I know she hurt the baby but did he put his hands on you in front of your child? She covers her mouth and nods. I squeeze my hand shut until my Knuckles turn white. That won't happen again, just trying to contain my anger. I'm letting you know right now cuz I will not let anything happen to you. I promise I won't let anything happen to him. I know you're still trying to figure things out and process if this is something you really want to do. I'm letting you know that even if you decide not to be in a relationship with any of us, I will still Step Up and Kawaii will still Step Up and be in his life. Deserves to know what a father is and what a father's care is. I have no children but I want as many as I can get.

She laughs at my statement shaking her head. I grab her face wiping away her tears and rub my thumb across her jawline. She looks at my lips and back up my eyes. I give her a light smile. You are becoming very hard to get. She smiles and starts laughing. No, I'm not. I am setting boundaries so that my son will be safe but I see that I don't really have to do that. She says looking down at the baby curled up asleep on my lap. She leans and kisses me so full of passion and love. Let's get out of the car. You still have a beautiful view. If you want we will take you both home or you can come home with us it does not matter and it's fully your choice I say. I lean in and kiss her slowly, melting away her stress slowly. I get out of the car holding the baby. I'm going to open her door. She looks up at me with so much lust in her eyes. Jazz comes running back to the car with Kawaii behind her. She stops and slows down when she sees the baby sleeping. Jazz starts to tear up when she sees her.

POV Jazz

As I run closer to the car I slow down when I see the baby. So I walked closer and see her sitting up in the car and it broke my heart. She pulls my head into her chest and says it's okay. She rubs my head Softly and kisses across the side of my face. I didn't mean to make you cry or worried baby girl. I am so so sorry I hope you forgive me. She lifts my chin and kisses the tears away. I look into her eyes and see all her love and care pouring down it. She leans down and kisses me. I can feel her wanting as she holds my face with so much care. She pulls back and says is that better I know it doesn't fix everything but did that make you feel a bit better? I look up at her craving her words and skin and shake my head no. I lick up the side of her neck and kiss softly. I feel her hands rub down my spine and she Whispers little nothing for my ear. when I get to the spot on her neck that I want to mark as mine I bite down holding her body tight. she lets out a moan as she grips my back. She lets out a whine jazz okay I'm sorry but I push your head up and start sucking hard where my bite mark is. after a few minutes, I let go and walk away with the attitude.