Chapter 22

Pov Jazz

I get up and check the time. It's 8 am and Zion is still asleep. I get up and go into the room with Kawaii to check on the baby. I open the door and see my beautiful babies sleep so sweet. My cute little lover boy spooning her. I walk and look into the crib and grab the baby out. I go to the nursery and Change his diaper. I try not to wake him but when I look up I see his beautiful honey brown eyes. Hi, my sweetheart good morning. He gives me a sleepy smile and stretches. I walk to the kitchen and warm up a bottle. I walk back into the room and prop him up and Zion's arm with his bottle. I put his show on and kiss Zion's head before I start breakfast. After 15 minutes I feel Kawaii behind me. Hi lover boy how did you sleep? He says I slept pretty good Mama is still asleep. I smile okay sit down at the table I'll get you some coffee. I Sit his coffee in front of him at the table and place some snacks on the highchair table. I grab Zion's coffee and sit a plate in front of Kawaii. I kiss his cheek and watch Zion walk to me with the baby. I grab him and give him raspberry kisses on his neck making him laugh. That's my playful guy good morning. He holds my face and looks down at Kawaii. Lover someone wants your attention. He looks up and sees Ace's eyes locked on him. I smile and kiss his head. You want him huh? He says da da softly and Kawaii sits him on his lap. I go grab a plate and sit it in front of Zion kissing his head. Well, boys, I will be back. Kawaii raises his eyebrow while the baby looks at me crazy—jazz where do you think you going? I laugh and walk away I'm going to make up Mama. Aces laughs and says Ma ma ma. I laugh I'm coming back I'm going to get Mama right now.

I open the door softly sliding in not to wake her up and lock the door behind me. I crawl into the bed and lay behind her. I interlock our fingers and put my head against her neck. She squeezes my hand and says 5 more minutes, please. I kiss her shoulder but then your breakfast will be cold. She takes a deep breath says it's okay and puts my hand in between her chest. You have a busy day mama i can't let you sleep any longer. She goes back to sleep and I smile. I slide under the cover and pull her to lay on her back. She puts her arm over her face and fusses Jazz please I'm tired. I slide her shirt up and kiss down her stomach. I kiss across her pantyline and I hear her gasps. I ignore her and kiss her inner thighs. She lets out a soft moan and says what are you doing. I bite her inner thigh making her gasp louder she says jazz really sternly. I laugh she lifts the blanket and looks down at me. I smile as I see her eyes on me. I take my thumb and pull her panties to the slide and lick up her slit. She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath. I roll my tongue on her clit and her eyes roll back. I grab her hand as I suck and slide a finger in. I watch her body arch as she moans grabbing my wrist. I push my finger in and out and flick my tongue faster as I watch the ecstasy hill her eyes. I play with her gspot making her moan. She moans and says okay baby I'm up I'm awake. I slide another finger and lick up every drop of juice. She squeezes her thighs around my head as she gets closer to my orgasm. I come up and kiss her softly and say good morning. She calls my name as I walk to the kitchen sucking my finger. I go and wash my hands at the sink and smile when I see the boys looking up at me. Kawaii laughs and says you in trouble and Zion says what is on your face. I go and kiss Zion and feel him grip my throat. I laugh as I go to kiss Kawaii and feel Mama's cold hand grab my side. I stand up against her and she whispers in my ear you are in so so much trouble. I laugh and say breakfast is ready. She walks back to the bathroom and Kawaii laughs She is gonna get you.

I sit her breakfast out and look in the backyard at the tables and decorations. So we are wearing burnt orange and white right? Zion nods and gives the baby an oatmeal cracker. Are gonna talk about worries or questions we are not dealing with. Kawaii sits back and says I don't want anyone to ask you when you are gonna have a baby and I don't want anyone messing with divine. Zion takes a deep breath I second that. He stands up I know it's gonna be my mom or yours to mess with her. I smile I'm excited to see my mom and nieces and nephews. Mama comes back and kisses Kawaii and then kisses Zion. She grabs the baby and sits at her plate. What are we talking about? I smirk we are talking about the dinner. I dont really know how to feel about tonight. I'm nervous but I'm comfortable because I know who I'm sleeping with. I look over and watch her play with the baby. Zion says do you have any worries omega? She sits the baby on her legs. I worry that they will think I'm putting my child on you. So to stop that confusion I will be keeping him with me and Ryan. Kawaii smacks his lips that's not fair. She tilts her head and looks at him. He says what if I want him or he calls me I'm not gonna ignore him. She gets up, hands him the baby, and sees the worry on our faces. She sighs not like that loves of course if he wants you to take him feel free but I know he's usually shy around people.

-6 Hours Later-

Pov Divine

🤞🏾Sissy-Pooh🤞🏾

Are you on your way?

Im nervous

Why are you nervous?

I haven't met the parents before with anyone

What if they don't like me

Hey stop

What if they dont think I'm a good fit?

Or if they have a problem with my child?

D come on

You are an amazing person

They will love you plus

You got me and Ace

Are you still gonna come over

Yes give me an hour

Pov Ryan

I put my phone down and take my dress off. I open the glass door and Johnathan turns to look at me. Wyd Ry you know you have to get ready so we can go. I get in the shower and kiss him. He looks down confused with his towel covering himself. I smile I want to be with you. We have the tension between us and I'm tired of it. I know you told me you can't mix work and life but you already do. We go on spontaneous dates I hold your hand I feel safe with you, and I love having you around. I look at his lips and back to his eyes. He grabs my waist and kisses me. I love you too Ryan from the moment I met you I had a thing for you but you had such a busy life. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of it. I smirk can I give you a task that you've never done? He smirks and says what? I move his towel and grip it rubbing my thumb across the tip. Can we make him go away and go to my sister early she's nervous. He watches my hand and says if you keep playing with it and imma give it to you. I grip it and stroke and kiss him deeper. I feel him pick me up pinning me to the glass as he kisses and sucks my neck. I hold his head and back and whisper, please. I feel him slide up and down my slit teasing me. I moan as I feel is tip tease at my entrance. He pushes in making me grip on to him Fuck. He groans and pushes deeper making me scream. He goes deep and slow grinding right into me as he kisses my skin. He kisses me behind my ear. I got you dont worry promise he says in a whisper. Faster and deeper making it hard for me to hold. His strokes get stronger making me squeeze around him. He moans fuck you are so damn tight. He pounds into me going deeper and deeper making me dig my nails into him as I moan louder. Im gonna cum please make me come for you I say looking deep into his eyes. He held my body and pushed in hitting something that made me hit my edge. Mmm right there please Jonathan right there. He keeps hitting directly and I cum all over him. He goes to pull out and I wrap my legs around him. Do it please fill me up. He goes harder and harder until I feel myself get warm he moans and cums hard holding me in place until we caught our breath. I grab his face and kiss him sweet and soft until he puts me down. I bite my lip and smile. 

I put on something simple and wait for Jonathan to get dressed. I take a few pictures. He walks up and says would you like me to take them for you. I tilt my head and smile. I was recording a video but of course, I will at some point. I grab him and take a few pictures. Are we ready to go? He says yea grand a bottle of wine and walk to the front door. He opens the door and hands me my shades. I walk down to the car close the back door and go sit in the passenger side. He gets in the car and laughs. What are you doing right here? I dont want to be a backseat princess anymore. I feel like right here in your ruck is my best seat. After he drives for a while I grab his hand and put it on my thing and fix his gold bracelet. He grips my thigh and keeps his eyes on the road. In a few minutes, we pull back up to the house . I watch him walk around and open the door. He gives me his hand to help me out of the truck. I walk up the steps and Kawaii opens the door. Hi K how are you. He steps outside with the baby and says I'm good your sister is waiting for you. I watch as the baby gets excited to see me. I grab him and kiss him all over his face HI AUNTIE BABY. I lift him to the air and he laughs and Jonathan takes him and tickles him. I look at him and smile. Keep looking good with babies and we will have a small issue. I grab the baby and go to my sister's room after hugging Jazz and Zion.