Chapter 24

Hi, my loves. Jazz hugs me. Are you okay? what happened? I look at Kawaii and watch him rub his hands down his face. Jazz says I wanted today to be great but my mom is irritating me because she keeps talking about Zion like he's not a fucking person. I kiss her head okay baby take him and get you some snuggles. She hugs Ace and spins around making him laugh. I grab Kawaii's face. You are special and loved. I am right here okay I look deep in his eyes and can feel his walls come down. I rub my thumb across his cheek I got you baby boy okay? He grabs me and kisses me deeply and slowly. I smirk your welcome. I walk to Zion and hug him. Thank you for introducing me to April I can't wait to sit and talk to her more. Okay back to business. I step back and Ryan walks in saying the flowers are here. What flowers jazz says looking over at me. I bought your mother flowers. When you are ready to introduce me to everyone they will have their flowers. Are you ready to meet them I am and will go mingle with others. I go to jazz o grab the baby and see her looking at me sad. Baby, why are you sad? She sighs I dont want my mom to hurt your feelings. I look at her and watch as Ae reaches towards Kawaii. Bubba, can you grab the baby, please? He makes a shocked face and comes closer to me. I giggle that will be your new name. He grabs Ace and walks out the door with Zion. I grab Jazz's hand and look over at Ryan. Ry can you please make sure those flowers get inside and go back out there I dont want the boys feeling stuck with the baby. Ryan smiles of course I got it. I walk down the hall and take jazz into the closest room. What do you need princess? I lock the door and lean against the door. What's going on princess? What do you need me to do huh? She sits on the edge of the bed and wipes her eyes. I love my mom I do but I hate that she acts like that. She Tries to separate Me and Zion. But that is my man i love him so much. I met him way before Kawaii he allowed us to have this relationship. That is my husband. I smile as she talks about him. She looks up at me with tears and Kawaii my sweet lover boy. He is an amazing man and his mam drives me nuts. SHes always talking shit to him and starting bullshit and I Hate it. I stand in front of her lifting her chin as her tears fall. Shh shh okay okay baby dont cry. I kiss her head and wipe her tears with my thumbs. Look at me, please. She opens her sweet baby brown eyes and looks up at me. I got you okay and both of those crazy men love you okay? I kiss her head and feel her hug me putting her face against my stomach. I rub her head and feel her calm down. She lifts her chin and looks up at me. Do you feel better? She takes a deep breath and says yes softly. I'm gonna change my dress and then we can go out and if you want me to meet your mom first. She tense up I grab her chin. I'm not scared of your mama. You can introduce me to your family and your mama and then I'll do the same with kawaii. She sighs okay then you can meet the Smiths. I love them I smile as take off my dress. I feel her hand on my waist. No no no jazz I have to get dressed. She whines for 5 minutes and kisses down my spine. I turn to face her and be good so that we can get the day done. I see the lust in her eyes as look down at her. You are good and we will have fun later okay? She comes up and kisses me softly and whispers you promise Mama. I grip her neck watching her melt. Keep teasing me and I promise I will do more than you expect. I watch her blush under my hands making me smile. I step into my white dress and take my locs out of the messy buns letting my curls fall. I turn to look at her. Are you ready baby? I see her staring at me Jazz baby you okay? She smiles you look good I have to kiss you first.

Pov Kawaii

I walk out and watch as Ace tries to figure out who everyone is holding my chain tight. I got you baby boy dont even worry about it. I go to a few of my Cousins who know exactly who this little guy is. Aye, all look who I got. AYE, you got lil gang Marques says with a laugh. Yeah, I got a little man. say hi Ace. They laugh as he looks at them with a crazy face. You look happy cuzzo how's Jazz been with having a baby around Ty says as he sips his drink She loves it man he is a part of us. I sit back and look down as he chills playing with his toy. So has your mom seen you with him yet Jay asks looking nervous. All the men look at me and I shake my head no. I dont want her to take that away from me you know. They nod and agree, and then I feel Jazz's hand on my shoulder. I look up and she leaves a soft kiss on my head. I wanted to know if you wanted her to meet your mom or mine first. I dont want the baby to be with me when I introduce my mom to Divine. I just dont want that negative mess around him. She smiles down at him I understand he is very comfortable. Ty says hi Jazz how are you doing. She looks up at him and lifts her eyebrow still trying to shoot your shot TY? Everyone starts laughing. Hi, guys, I hope you all have a great time she says before kissing the baby's head. After 30 minutes of good conversation with my boys, I hear the only voice I wish I didn't.