Chapter 18

I kiss Zion before he leaves on my tippy toes. Get home safe okay text me when you get there. He kisses aces head and says I will. I close and lock the door and lays Ace in his play corner on the cot. I open the ridge and take out the steak and potatoes. I cut on my music and light a few candles. I grab Ace and change his diaper and put his Pajamas on. I start the steak as I hear the front door open. Ryan comes walking into the kitchen. How are you liking the guest house? I smile and turn so the baby can see her. We love it plus I can have late-night activities. She grabs the baby and rubs his head. She walks around to the stove and looks at my steak cooking. Who are you making dinner for? I smile and I cut the potatoes. Im cooking for Kawaii we are having a night together and then I'm going to go there tomorrow to help set up for sunday. Ryan says where is my steak. I grab her togo tray out of the warmer and she sits down and looks at the plate. I turn to her and smile can you be here while I take a shower really quick and set up the bathroom? Ryan nods with her mouth full as I put the potatoes in the oven with oil and seasonings. I got to the bathroom and cut on the shower. I look in the mirror and take down my bun. I get in the shower wetting my locs a bit racking my fingers threw it. I watch up and exfoliate making sure I'm nice and soft. After 15 minutes I get in out and give myself a simple side part. I oil up my skin and hair and look threw the bags in my closet for something cute and simple. I grab a green lingerie dress and a silk robe. I tie a bow to the side and walk back to the kitchen.

I come back to see Ryan wrapping the baby up in a blanket with Johnathan in front of her

I come back to see Ryan wrapping the baby up in a blanket with Johnathan in front of her. I laugh and say look at the godparents. They both look over at me laughing. I walk around the counter and grab his to-go tray. I can't feed my sister and not feed you. He laughs and says thank you I chop up some mushroom and cut the ends of the asparagus. I grab the wood that I use for hot plates and throw butter into the pot with the steak. I grab the onions and throw them on top with a lid. I turn and see how they are looking at each other. Do you want to take him for the night? They both look over at me and I smile. You both need more practice so you can have a baby for me to steal. We all laugh as Ryan covers his head. She tells Johnathan to start the care and walks up to me. She pulls the fold of my robe what are you wearing? I laugh and untie it showing her the dress. She pops my hand ad laugh let me find out your pregnant again without me and we will fight do you understand? I laugh and time my robe back up. I promise to not get pregnant. I walk her to the door and watch as they pull off I set the table and heat p the hot plates. I make a few shrimp on the side for him just in case he wants it.