Chapter 8

I wake up in a warmth I'm not used to. I open my eye and see I'm laying on Zion's chest with Jazz right across from me. I try to move but feel the weight. I look down and Kawaii is laying on my waist. I rub his head and look at Jazz. This is something special how am I gonna get away? I get Kawaii to move and get up. I go to the bathroom and wash my face and head to the kitchen. And then everything out to make my breakfast bar. After about 30 minutes the house has filled with the smell of all the different breakfast options I've created. While I'm scrambling the eggs and warming up the tortillas I feel hands wrap around me with a face in my neck. Go back to bed ill get you when it's done. I hear i deep sleepy voice No I want to watch you cook ma. I bite my lip and stay silent as I feel them press against me.

I need you not to talk your voice sent a chill down my spine. I hear Zion's chuckle and he moves his lips to my ear to whisper. I'm sorry omega I didn't mean to send a sensation down your body this morning. If you would like ill make sure that sensation will be gone when you leave. I feel him grip me tighter and laugh. I turn off the stove and look at him. I need you to go get yourself together okay sir? He nods and kisses my head as I finish setting everything out.

 I need you to go get yourself together okay sir?  He nods and kisses my head as I finish setting everything out

POV Jazz

I get up and see 2 people are missing. I go and lay on Kawaii's chest. Loverboy I pick her. She just makes us all fit. He takes a deep breath and says I agree. She just is special. I look down and rub over Kawaiis bulge. You need to get rid of this big guy. I say and he laughs It's not my fault. I look at his stomach drop as I grip him. Whose fault is it then? I had 2 beautiful women in my bed. Then we all fell asleep on the movie. And I got up and divine grabbed my hand and pulled me to lay on her and rubbed my head. Then held your hand. She's just I don't know her feeling and the vibe she gives. I look up at him I feel that. Zion walks into the room and I see his bulge. I Laugh you too are a mess. Zion opens my legs and points down and says. No, you are a mess. I could smell it last night and just let you be. I smirk as Kawaii laugh. See this isn't my fault the way she kissed me I just couldn't control it.

After a bit, zion comes out of the bathroom and says let's go she made breakfast. Kawaii sits up and looks shocked. She did what? I open the room door and this beautiful smell pours into the room. We walk around the corner to a beautiful setup as she sits on the counter. Zion steps in between her legs and kisses her deep and slow as she gives him a plate. I hurry up and run to her before Kawaii gets to her. She looks down at me her honey-brown eyes. I get on my tippy toes as she lifts my chin and kisses me a bit deeper making me laugh as I take my plate. Kawaii puts his hands on her thighs and kissed her a bit more aggressively and he bites his lip raising her eyebrow. She gives him his plate. Go ahead guys eat she says with such love and warmth.

We all sit down and eat. I see her texting and I look up at her. Hey, Mama how's our son is he okay? I feel Zion and Kawaii glare at me as she leaves. He is okay still sleeping. That's good he deserves a good nap. She nods yup so after you eat and shower who is taking me home. Zion looks up we all are. She looks surprised oh yea. Well if you want my sister to love you I suggest you bring her food. She gets up and walks to the hallway. Boys I suggest you get those trees cut down and jazz. I need you to get that sticky honey together I can smell it. I press my legs together tighter. I get up and follow behind her.