Chapter 25

-After everyone grabs their plates later-

Pov Zion

I get up grabbing a microphone. Hey everyone I would like to thank you for coming please take plates. I wanted to introduce you all to our new additions to of family this is my Divine our lovely woman and this little guy right here is her son. She was our special guest and I want to say to everyone who has met her thank you for respecting her and giving her the love. Everyone claps And I smile sitting down. I sip my drink and hear Ryan say so would you all mind if I took the baby tonight. Divine Laughs you can have him tonight but bring back my son tomorrow. She laughs ill bring him back when he says, mama. We all laugh and I feel her kiss my neck and whisper in my ear that whoever's family leaves first gets to have my first. I watch as she grabs Jazz's neck bending it as she stands up kissing her softly and going to her ear. Jazz looks at me with hungry eyes making me smile. When I look up I see Kawai looking at us. We watch as she walks away with Ryan. I say good luck and walk off.

Pov Divine

Ryan laughs as we walk into the room. What did you do? I gave them a challenge and now they are all frustrated. She laughs as I change Ace's diaper and put his Pjs on. I hear a knockout at the door  I  say come in. I see the door open and Zion's mom peaks in. Hi sweetly I didn't mean to interrupt but I wanted to tell you thank you for my flowers. I want to invite you for lunch sometime. I smile You are so welcome for the flowers. Is the little guy sleeping? I smile no he's awake just still sleepy. I sit him up and she says hi little guy I'm Grandma J . Ace gives her a sleepy smile and ywans. I am leaving now dear she says sweetly.I get up and hug her telling her bye. Ryan looks at me and says I want to see what you're gonna put on. I laugh I'm not putting on anything weirdo. I see Jonathan peek into the room and look over at my sister. So are you and Jonathan a thing yet? She smiles and says you gotta ask him that. I hear Johnathan laugh and say you didn't have a problem answering it this morning. I see my sister try to hide her smile and laugh. All I ask is to be the maid of honor and get a Neiece. Jonathan smiles before grabbing Ryan's hand. I kiss Ryan's cheek and go to grab my phone and hear the door close. When I look up I see Jazz Walking towards me making me giggle. Hey hey wait is your family gone? She stands in front of me biting her lip. Yes, ma'am, my family is gone. I grab her chin and kiss her deep and slow. What would you like before the boys get here. ? She looks into my eyes so seductively and says I want you mama. Show me  I whisper before kissing down her neck. She steps into the closet and brings back a harness and dildo. I look down at her body looking at the tattoo on her stomach. I take my dress off and pull her in front of me. I push her on the bed and climb on top of her kissing her and feeling her grip my sides tight. I kiss behind her ear and down her neck as I grind on her slowly. I hear her sweet whimpers and I leave bites and hickeys on her neck. She arches her back and I pull her up to my chest unclipping her bra as she unclipped mine kissing across my chest. I get off her lap and stand in between her legs as she kisses down my stomach making me hold her head. I point to a pillow and watch as she follows directions. I climb in between thighs kissing and licking across her inner thighs. Feeling her hand grab my chin I look up at her as I kiss up her stomach and bite. I kiss her deeper feeling her grip my back. I kiss down her stomach holding her arch. I kiss and suck across the panty line as I hear soft moans. I kiss her clit through her panties and watch as the wet spot gets bigger. Aw someone wants Mama I say as I rub her clit hearing moans. I rub faster as I kiss up her side. I pull the panties to the side and kiss her directly making her grab my face.I come up kissing her letting her taste herself on my lips. I slide her panties off and kiss and suck her clit listening to her soft whimpers rolled my tongue over and over again watching until her eyes rolled back.Look at me pretty girl She lifts her head looking deep in into my eyes. Aww is this want you wanted, huh? She lets out a soft moan as I slide my finger in and tease her G-spot. I suck on her clit and keep curling my finger until I hear her moan I'm gonna cum mama. I come back towards her and feel her kiss up the side of my neck holding my wrist. I lean close to her lips and whisper let go before I fuck you. Her eyes get wide as I go faster making her cum on my finger. I pull my shinny hand up and suck on my index finger. I slide my middle finger into her mouth as I watch her suck. I put on the harness making direct eye contact with her. I hear the door open and see Kawaii come in. Hi baby take all that off and watch me make our pretty girl cum Please. He walks over and kisses me deeply gripping my neck. Show me how good you want her to feel he whispers griping tighter. I smirk as I crawl closer to Jazz. Are you ready princess? She nods as  I place my hand by her head. I lean closer to kiss her. I line myself up and push in slow making her moan. I kiss her neck as I feel her hands grip me. I push in deep and bite her neck making her gasp. Are you ready baby? She moans yes hiding her eyes in my neck. I want you to be vocal okay baby, She whines yes mama as she feels me at her entrance before pushing in giving her deep and slow strokes making her moan loud Fuck mama. I go faster looking down at her watching her eyes roll back. I lay my head on her shoulder and go faster making her scratch my back and making her moan uncontrollably.She whines dont stop mama please baby I moan as I feel her nails dig deeper. I Keep my tempo and hear her breathing getting faster. Is my baby gonna cum again huh? She nods as I see tears start to form. She smiles as I see her squirting as I pull out rubbing her clit faster looking at Kawaii as she jerks. He smile show me how badly you want us all he says. I look over and see Zion taking off his shirt. You sit down and you will be added after this understand? He smiles and says keeps going. I grab Jazz putting her on her stomach. I lean down to her ear and whisper. Let them see how badly you want them. She bites her lip and gets into a deep arch.