Chapter 14

I grab my chicken wrap and dress and head back to the room where I did everyone's hair. I sit in the chair and look at myself. What are you going to do with your hair? I go back and grab the baby. And give everyone an envelope. I am so sorry I need all of you to fill out this envelope when you get in the room. I will get the baby together and lotion him down and get his bath. I shouldn't be putting that on you. Zion grabs my hand. worry about your hair and everything else. You have don't a lot this morning my love. I can give him a bath, comb his curls and get him dressed. Let me do that for you stop worrying. I sigh and kiss Jazz, Kawaii, and then Zion. Okay, I will calm down. I walk to my room and start my hair playing music on the tv. After an hour or so I'm done with my hair. I walk to the bathroom down the hall and take a shower. When I get back to the room I call and check the restaurant making sure everything is perfect. I get up and unzip 2 dresses. I pick my dress and put it on I grab the Vaseline and put a little bit on my face.  I grab my phone to call Ryan.

  I grab my phone to call Ryan

POV Kawaii

We watch her walk away and smile. I poke the baby's side as he turns to look and give him a spoon of applesauce. He takes the spoon full and looks back at Zion. He wipes his mouth as he fights him off. Jazz takes him and kisses him all over his face. What does mommy have planned huh tell me? He Giggles and holds her face. I get up and hear divine humming in the shower. I walk to the gym and take my suit locking the door. I work out a little bit and look in the mirror. I walk to the bathroom and cut on the shower. I hear a knock on the door and see it Jazz. What's wrong? She looks up at me and says how are we going to top this. I asked her why she was doing this and she said she wants to show she is worthy of the position. I don't know what to do I'm flabbergasted. I laugh at her and kiss her head. I'll tell you what to do. She looks up at me searching for an answer in my eyes. I grab her chin and say go get in the shower and put on what your girlfriend picked out for you. I kiss her one more time and lean back. She licks her lips and smiles you think she will give me a kiss I really really want one. I laugh and close the door. After my shower, I unzip and see the suit. She is gonna love this I say with a smile, I put on my suit and grab my shades, and text the group chat that I'm ready.