Chapter 6

POV Kawaii

Alright, what am I gonna cook I gotta show off just a little bit. I look in the refrigerator and see lamb chops seasoned a few days ago. I take out the lamb chops, mushrooms, asparagus, and potatoes. And for dessert ill do chocolate-covered strawberry cheesecake. As I set everything up I get a notification on my phone from butthead. I sit on the counter and a smirk she's nasty. I rub my hands down my face and set up the table and start the cheesecake I sit it in the freezer. I go get in the shower and hear the bathroom door open. Aye, who is that? It's me Loverboy can I take a shower with you? Yea, baby come on I stand under the hot water getting the soap off my face. I feel a soft hand come across my stomach.

I turn towards her you are gonna love dinner. She washes her face oh yea what are you cooking? I sit n be back of the shower. It's a surprise babe just know you will like it.I see her face me and I think about how we met how she was playing hard to get with me and then I eventually got her number today before Zion was about to punch me in the face. she walks to me and sits on my lap. I just want to tell you thank you for being open to me inviting someone for dinner and cooking for everyone. it's my day you don't have to thank me for doing that when you eat you're happy so I'm going to cook to keep you that way. to climb on my lap and kisses me slowly. grip her waist and bite her lip. I got to get out so I can finish cooking. she knows her head and bites her lip as she reaches down to grab him.

you're going to leave me in here and go cook when I know he misses me. She leans over, placing herself over me, and pushes herself all the way down, making me groan. I hold her so she has a good balance when I look up and she's trying to hold in her moan. So i suck her nipple, making her let them free as she grinds on my lap. I pull her off and stand up behind her and slide in deep. She puts her hands on the glass. Fuck Kawaii it feels so good. I love you babe I kiss her back and go faster making her get on her tippy toes. She tries to push my lower stomach to run away but I just go faster and deeper making her scream.w

Yea, I smack her ass who's pussy is this huh? She moans Kawaii. I grab her hair and pull back making her arch deeper. What did you say? What's my name huh? Screams daddy as her legs start to shake. Yea, this is mine that's a good girl. I pound a bit faster and pull out. She turns around and puts my tip in between her lips and sucks all my cum out. Mm, that's a good fucking slut. I look down as she opens her mouth to show me before she swallows. I shake my head and get out of the shower, brush my teeth, and get dressed.

I go down to the kitchen and put the potatoes to boil while I chop up the mushrooms. I think I'm going to make an appetizer. I look at the time and it's 8 I got enough time. I'll do a lobster artichoke dip and make my own chips on the side. See if that will work, and write down the appetizer, dinner, and dessert. Yea everyone will be full we can have some wine with that. I open up the wine wall and grab the best bottle of red wine from my section. I go back to the table and set up the glasses and candles.

POV Zion

I go into our bathroom while Jazz is finishing her shower. Do you think it will be okay if I drive you there to pick you up? I don't want her to be or feel uncomfortable. She turns off the shower and grabs her phone. She gets out of the shower and shows me the response. She doesn't mind you driving there. You are such a gentleman. I love it. I kiss her before she walks off. I fix my cufflinks on my shirt. Hey babe you should do a black and blue dress. I'm wearing blue black white and gold. Kawaii is wearing all black. So you would be perfect in the middle.

She comes around the corner in a dress I haven't seen before. Where and when did you get that? She looks up at me. Do you not like it? No baby I love it, it looks good on you when you finish getting dressed so we can go get her. It's 8 and we don't know how far she lives. Jazz kisses me slowly. Are you a bit nervous? It feels like it and you have nothing to be nervous about. I kinda am the last person I wanted to impress was you. She smiles and you did such a great job. Then I found out more about you and I was stuck. I hug her from behind and put my hands on her stomach. Can I asking you something? Did you tell her about you losing the baby? She looks down and plays with my fingers. No, I'm still trying to process it. Go do your hair and stuff baby and when you are ready we will leave. I love you. She looks up at me as I wipe her tears away and hug her. You got this okay and I got you.