Chapter 16

Pov Jazz

When we get back to the limbo I climb in behind mamas. I slap her ass and she turns to look at me yes baby. Where is your underwear? She smirks and laughs Daddy has them. I sit down and fold my arms. She unfolds my arms and sits right on top of me. No, I got an attitude. why he got your panties? She puts my hands on her thighs and leans toward me. I look over her shoulder at Kawaii and Zion. I say Mama lightly and see her beautiful eyes reflect the blue lights. yes love, am I making you uncomfortable? I shake my head no and slide my ring finger up her slit and watch her bite her lip. No baby I'm not uncomfortable. I just want to see your eyes roll back and I want to see both of our men get hard at the same time. She laughs at me and says you cause it you take care of it. I nod as I slide my finger in making her moan and put her head on my shoulder. I smirk and kiss her shoulder mhm. I stroke in and out of her and add another finger. She lets out another moan and I feel her hand grip my wrist. I kiss the side of her face. What's wrong mama talk to me. She lets out sightly You are making me want you so bad. I smirk and kiss her neck. Let me make you feel good mama. This date was so good let me show you I can pleasure you as your girlfriend. If you want we can wait till we get home and me and you can have the night just us together. I feel her nod as she tightens around my fingers. Mama, I got you you want a little more. She nods and I start playing with her all over again. She moans and grinds against me. Oh does that feel good mama she moans louder and grinds her hips against me? Good girl mama cover my fingers. She presses her legs together and looks into my eyes. Please finish when we get home she bites her lip and I nod with a smile. She whispers in my ear go make Kawaiis dream come true. I smile at her tired smile as she slides off my lap.

I turn to Kawaii and crawl to him as Zion moves to be with mamas. I unhook his belt while I look in his eyes. He is mine right? He nods and bites his lip looking at me. I climb on his lap and kiss him. I love you Kawaii and I am happy to be your girlfriend. I smile and kiss his head as I stroke him slowly. I hear him let off soft whimpers. Tell me how you want me. Mamas said that I could make your wish come true and I would love to make you more happy baby. He lifts me up and lays me on the ground and kisses and sucks my neck. I let out soft moans as I feel him caress and kiss on my skin. I watch as he takes his jacket and button-down shirt off. I bite my lip and pull him down by his tank top and kiss him deep and slow. I pull up his tank top and kiss across his shoulders. He leans down and says are you ready? I smile and say yes and he pulls my panties to the side. My eyes roll back as I feel his tip push threw. I whisper fuck and hold on to him. He groans and pushes in a bit more. I moan softly and he gives me deep strokes and kisses across my shoulders. I bit my lip as I feel his strokes get harder. I hear mamas soft voice. My babies look so damn good. I see Kawaii look up at her like she's giving instructions. He grips my throat and slaps deeper making me moan out louder as he pounds deeper be a good girl baby. I moan out of breath yes sir. He goes even faster looking deep into my eyes. I scream Fuck Kawaii. He slams into me harder and harder hitting my spot making my back arch. I see mamas smiling at me as my pressure builds up. I scream as I cum and he keeps going rubbing my clit as I pant for air. Please Daddy sl-slow down I say as I grip onto him tighter. He leans down and kisses me as he feels the car slow down letting me catch my breath. He puts his face in my neck getting me to hug him. He pulls my legs up and strokes slowly making me moan. Mmm, lover boy, you feel so good. He keeps his pace as I feel my pressure being back built up. I feel my hips bucking up towards him as I push towards my climax and he pushes deep and moans in my ear. Baby please mmm please let me cum. I feel his strokes become more aggressive. I grip onto him tight as I scream and put my face in his neck as I cum and jerk. I pull him up and suck on his tip as he whimpers and groans. I hear him whine fuck princess that feels so fucking good. He thrust faster and faster as he groans shit baby. I grab his waist and slide it all the way down my throat as he cums. Mmm, I look up at him as I feel him turn soft and see our house out the window. I laugh out of breath how long have we been home already? Mama laughs and says 30 mins but I was enjoying the show.