From Beyond Reality

Can we really call this a Dragon Ball story anymore? I don't think we can honestly. Based on how much I had to copy, I reckon I wrote "A LOT" today lol.

I went everywhere so let's hope I can remember everything for future chapters ...

I suppose if I forget anything, I only have myself to blame.

I had mad anxiety earlier, so I decided to write my story in hopes it would help me, gotta admit it did.

*****

He's fine by the way, came a voice from behind him, Shenron turned to see Aureen standing there.

Thank goodness ...

You really think we can deal with this stuff with Mother?

I honestly don't know ... it's like ants against a planet smashing into them ...

Nice analogy and he laughed and she did too.

Whilst we are Gods, we are what you could call the lesser kinds ... even with the power Mother gave me, I don't think I'll be able to do anything ...

Suddenly Aureen turned around and looked to the sky, oh my god DAD! she flew away so fast, her movement barely registered with Shenron ...

Damn she's fast. I suppose she's correct though, but I'm weaker than even her clearly, I barely saw her move just now. I feel like the cosmos wants me to be a protector, but realistically that's unreasonable as my powers are so trash compared to everyone else.

I wish in a way that I had never learned of Creation Dragons ... those were the days. I actually felt strong, now ... pshhh, useless.

As Grav headed towards Mother's domain, he felt a very odd presence behind him, he stopped flying and the presence flew into him, hard.

He created ground to land on, but collided with it instead. Sending him and the other into a furious tumble.

Graaaah! watch where your flying! *ROAR*

He looked to the other and his eyes widened, Aureen?!?

Father!

She ran up to him and they embraced.

Daughter I've missed you ...

What happened to you, you look "different" ...

Mother gave me your throne and role until you come back.

I see, that makes sense ...

I never thought to see you like this, but it suits you.

It might suit me but being you has been the hardest thing in my life, Mother gave me what I needed but it didn't make it any easier.

Well no of course it wouldn't. It's not just the City and the mortal planets but also Mother's mortal realms that need to be watched. It's a very hard job honestly, but you get better at it, but yeah it's never easy.

Anyways this thing with Mother can we fix it? it's not like we're exactly on her level or any stronger than when we first started out our new lives.

I don't know, I don't even really know where to start ... the chamber she has is a start, but it's temporary and getting her inside is very problematic.

Ahh but if we can get her in there, it'll stave off the apocalypse long enough to stop it ... maybe ...

You wouldn't happen to know anyone stronger than us, would you?