Fun Before the Inevitable Downfall

I wrote this yesterday but I hated the ending so I had to fix it. I was going to make it so that Shenron kills everybody at the pool and goes Aether before feeling regret and than I was like who am I kidding? these are vampires they shouldn't feel guilt and regret ... and yeah changed it to be so much more fun before the inevitable downfall.

I had to tone it down as all day I was being annoyed by my PGAD ... and I have nerve pain as well, so I have to be very very careful I don't mess myself up. My PGAD related stuff got worse a few months back and never really returned to the way it was before, smut stories became a very big problem and I hated that! it took everything from me and it even took my stories away.

However time heals and it did calm down a bit and I can write certain scenes and read certain stories but I just have to be extremely careful now is all. But honestly I hope my nerve just randomly heals itself one day and leaves me the F alone! because I am so tired of it's shit. Going on 15 years now soon.

*****

Wow Shenron this place is so beautiful and woah it goes on and on for miles!

We're going to be staying in that hotel over there, top floor, he pointed to an incredibly lavish hotel that easily had 500 stories.

You don't seem as happy as I am ...

Oh, it's because I've been here before Zamasu, nothing is new ...

Well okay but at least be happy for me to be happy?

Right I forget my manners so often, let's go shopping for supplies first he said in a peppy tone and gave his arm to Zamasu to hold.

Yellow brick road ...

Zamasu ...

What?

Never mind ...

Relax Shenron! it's such a beautiful place no need for the stress!

I just, I can't relax knowing someone might recognise me ...

But I thought you said no one knows you here?

But there's a chance someone might ...

Shenron look, he turned his head to his face, forget the world and see only me ...

I always only see you Zamasu.

I highly doubt that's true mate, Shenron laughed a little

Look just relax I've got you and remember, you are the King! you cannot be hurt ever! you are the true definition of infinite!

Your always right Zamasu ... gods I love you and he kissed him. Stunning the locals who looked on at the scene before them. Zamasu deepened the kiss and that got some grossed out looks. He snickered.

Come let's go shopping!

You feel that Shenron or is it just me?

No I feel it too, the hunger rises.

Who do we eat? any preferences?

How about her?

The Orca?

Yes, she looks delicious.

Okay let's see if we can compel her.

Shenron successfully compelled her when Zamasu wasn't able to and just in time too as Shenron begun to loose control and fall into that hazy lust filled state.

Here you have first dibs and I'll feed after as you are clearly hungrier than me mate.

Shenron lowered his head to her pulse point and snapped his jaws around it and drank, only to a second later unlock his jaw and spew blood everywhere.