Shenron and Zamasu

I totally did it! thanks to a goddamn mood lol. But nothing explicit or anything as I can't do those scenes due to my nerve problems. But yeah I totally did haha.

That nerve stuff and honestly explicit scenes between Zamasu and Shenron = eww to me. I know people have written some incredibly crazy things, but I'm not those people! and hope to never be, because eek.

Normal sexual stuff is fine though, I read a lot of Zamasu explicit stuff. But I mean with others that look like him or similar races. Not a bloody eternal dragon rofl.

I fixed this chapter to see if it was within the realm of possibility for me to at least fix the ones with Zam and Shenron and honestly no not really, it takes far too long, maybe it'll be a side project, like when I really want to do it or something. But yeah not going to force myself to do it.

*****

2 months had passed and none of the runes had disappeared off the glove. Grav and Aureen moved away and Garland continued to pollute the land. Shenron simply continued to chill in his new house atop the hill and Zamasu chilled with him.

But in all reality there was no chilling going on. Shenron felt worse by the day when he realised that the glove wasn't coming off and his emotions were all over the place on a day to day basis.

Zamasu having no choice stayed with Shenron, he couldn't allow him to go through this alone, they were a duo after all.

He made the food and tea daily as Shenron had lost all his will to do anything.

"I can't bear to continue watching his despair, I need to do something fun and maybe I can get him laughing or even smiling is fine."

"Grav and Aureen haven't just left us, they left the cosmos and went back home. I don't think Shenron even realises." Zamasu continued.

"They gave up on him fixing this mess after they realised he had given up."

"He could fix it with his powers, but than again I understand why he doesn't do that, but is this sort of despair really worth it? I guess maybe it is for him." he thought.

"Shenron ..."

"Yeah Zamasu?"

"Do you have any preferences for food and dessert today?"

"Steak and kidney pie and you think of a dessert ..."

"Okay!" he said all happy and peppy in hopes Shenron would react, he didn't.

Zamasu did the pie first, they had all the ingredients in the freezer due to Shenron's powers.

He than got to making the Nutella toast with syrup dumplings and this was where he'd try to get into Shenron's good graces.

He started wildly humming super load and than when he remembered the words he sung them loudly and danced about the kitchen.

Shenron having dozed off a few minutes earlier awoke to Zamasu's high pitched singing. He got up off the couch and went into the kitchen and his eyes were wide!

There was dumpling mix, Nutella and syrup all over the kitchen and all over Zamasu ... but especially in his hair, creating a stark contrast to the white.

He was smiling and laughing between the hums and singing and continued to dance with his eyes closed.

He opened his eyes and suddenly came to a stop as he looked over to Shenron who was smiling and his eyes wide.

"Want to have some fun with me Shenron?"

"Do I want what?"

"Come dance and throw ingredients around!"