High Security Prison Part 2

Okay so I wrote a lot lol, I really went into the details this time lol, not everything is to canon to Tomb Raider levels. Because my memories were all over the place with them. So some stuff was changed or added. Think this is my longest chapter ever the spell check will be fun ... yay ... groans haha. I needed to end it because everything was starting to hurt and my hand started to faint.

*****

Shenron?

Hmm?

You breathed Aether and I breathed it in, besides this slightly blue tinge to my skin what exactly does it do, are you sure it's safe?

I honestly don't know yet, but when I did it I didn't feel anything bad and when I look at you I see the Aether flowing through you but there's no danger signs or warnings going off. So I would hope that means it's not actually dangerous. I don't even know why I did it, ever since I stepped into that pool of Aether I've felt connected to everything and I wanted to share that with you. Do you not feel it?

I feel more closely connected to you, but that's about it.

Hmm odd that's not what was meant to happen, maybe it requires repeated doses or you have to turn completely blue to activate it or something?

I don't know, can't you like use a power to find out?

I tried it hasn't been working, I mean even Father didn't know so maybe we're in uncharted territory here?

I truly hope it's nothing bad ...

Shenron looked to him dead on and said "I'd never hurt you". If I thought for a second it would hurt you I'd not have done it and I'd remove it from your body asap. But I don't feel anything bad coming from you at all, it feels like butterflies dancing on my mind when I see you. Doesn't seem harmful with a feeling like that ...

Butterflies dancing on your mind? that is a weird description mate.

Haha laughed Shenron.

So we got anything on today? asked Shenron

No surprisingly not one call since you passed out.

How odd ...

Yes I know.

Well than maybe we should visit ...

The phone rang and Zamasu got up to pick it up. Yes okay, we can do that, I see, no that's okay, I'm sorry, bye.

We're going back.

Back?

To the prison, Astrid has a solid lead this time.

Didn't she have a solid one last time?

No, the lead actually disappeared last time, like cut all contacts as soon as we entered.

Oh ...

Yep, so let's go find that list eh?

Yeah I suppose ... I hope things are different to last time as that multiple dimension thing ... that was not good.

What multiple dimension thing?

When we entered through the doors you lost me, I got teleported someplace else, had mad cravings to go the basement and absorb that Aether pool.

Right ...

You don't remember do you?

Odd thing that isn't it, no I don't. All I remember is not finding anyone, trying to find someone and than finding you.

Finding me how?

You were at the end of the hall in a trance.

No I wasn't Zamasu ...