Why is there never enough time for fun?

I had a checklist to write out and I believe I wrote everything.

This is just the mop up of Shenron's new powers and things he has to do and than next chapter will have them waking up to a missing Shenron. Or actually not lol.

*****

This sucks ... what was I expecting though? thought Shenron.

There's some major changes needed here, for one there's way too many worlds. 60,000 is crazy, Grav will need to oversee them when I'm not and I cannot allow him to oversee that many.

Hmm, I think 5000 will do just fine.

Most of this is rather quick to do but there's so much that needs changing and fixing that it's taking forever ...

The 200 Zamasu's are still as restless as ever, I need to fix the mortal realms first and foremost and send them home.

Those with completed Utopias will have ones created specifically for them, they won't know the difference.

Whilst I cannot say I'm happy to send them back just to complete their plans, I'm told by the inner light that I cannot interfere with them at this stage. But that someday I may create worlds specifically for them, with fake mortals.

I've recreated heaven and hell for these newly created mortal planes. Both should be easily distinguishable from themselves now.

Zamasu as a Creator I now see what you did, you were very happy and I pulled you out of there, tore you out, I'm so sorry I was so selfish ...

Aureen?

Yes Shenron?

Zamasu's heaven is in this orb I'm sending you, watch it yourself or together with him.

Oh goodness Shenron, t-thank you ...

I might watch it with him.

The cosmos continues to pulse with Darkness and Chaos energy, a dragon could be recreated at any time, he would have to purge all present and latent energies of this sort too.

So much left to do ... sigh

Easiest things first, whilst I recreate the mortal realms I will fix other things with my other hand.

Aureen your crown is no longer necessary ... you father is back on the throne. He shrunk her in front of Zamasu who was shocked for a minute.

Shenron what happened?

Your father is back on the throne your powers and size are no longer needed.

Can I keep some powers?

Sure.

Immortality will be different too, the ones from wishing dragons are the only ones that will work as before.

The immortality I give my friends will keep them young forever and have the ability to heal quickly, but if not careful they can die. Whilst I obviously don't want them to die, I can't allow them to have full immortality or it'll get to their heads.

Aureen what is that orb?

Shenron said it's your heaven and I want you to watch it with me.

My heaven?!? wow as a movie ... let's watch it though, I wish to relive it.

Aureen and Zamasu both sat entranced in the orb for the whole hour it played.

Shenron ...

Farrend ...

I wish you to close the way to my realm for everyone but you and your friends. I don't want any mortals entering the realm or any pompous Gods haha.

Shenron laughed, I once said that in a fury haha.