High Security Prison

Honestly right now? I kinda didn't do as much of the prison as I thought I would and I'm kinda disappointed in it ... I wrote out so much of the prep for them from George and than I cheated and just skipped ahead with everything ... umm can't say I'm too happy with that honestly. I wonder if I can add a piece later to it or something or maybe I'll just leave it, but than I really wanted to mention some stuff from various Tomb Raider levels within this prison. So maybe I could get them to go back? maybe Astrid calls them saying she's got a real lead and they go back and actually explore this time ...

*****

I called Astrid, she said George is busy today and that he'll be ready tomorrow, so I've got us a shipment to the red planet and this'll get us some favour from them as they still don't really trust us.

Oh great, let's go do that than.

As they neared the red planet with the huge shipment, Shenron suddenly asked the question.

So what is this shipment as it's got you all weird and blushing a lot.

You'll find out when we unpack it and they open it, although I admit I have no idea why they want "that" or what they are planning to do with them.

Them? their not people right?

No of course not, I'd never ship live beings.

Okay. Shenron couldn't help but feel immensely curious as to what the Kai was hiding.

When they landed a red alien ran over to them. This is the shipment it asked?

Yes all 400 of them.

Okay, I'll go get master it said and ran off.

A few minutes later the "master" came over and looked at the two. This is the shipment of the elongated mouth pleasers?

Yes said Zamasu chuckling at his description of them.

Elongated mouth pleasers? what? Shenron was shocked.

Zamasu opened the container and Shenron saw what he had been hiding and turned bright red.

These are your dildo's sir, is what we call them on Earth, we hope they serve your people and you very well. Zamasu was collected but was a bit red cheeked.

Shenron ran a hand over his face in complete embarrassment ... dildo's he said, what could they possibly use these for he wondered.

He saw the leader take one and pop it in his mouth and suck on it. Shenron nearly died of embarrassment right there.

What are they doing with them Zamasu he whispered.

They don't understand what we do Shenron about what those things are after all.

Dammit ... you want me to loose control don't you?

Zamasu looked to Shenron who was really starting to heat up as he watched a few of the aliens take one and do the same as their leader.

He also noted a very peculiar phenomenon all of a sudden, the dragons back was vibrating and he looked on the verge of an orgasm.

Shenron are you okay?

Mmmm? yeah, oh yeah I'm just fine, his eyes full of lust and cravings.

Shenron I think we should go, we still have other shipments today ...

But before they could leave Shenron suddenly screamed at the top of his lungs and Zamasu noted the vibrations on his back heighten before lessening. He took in the dragons sweaty reddened form and he was panting hard.

Did you just? he thought to himself.

The leader and the others looking on in great astonishment whilst continuing to enjoy the dildo's. Is he okay they asked.