A Most Beautiful Land Beyond Time

Had zero ideas it would go in this direction but I loved writing it, so that means I'm happy with the direction it took. Shenron thought he'd have a peaceful and fun vacation, yeah sorry mate not going to happen.

*****

Shenron do you intend to stare at us all day? said Molkor.

Farrend looked to Molkor and than turned to Shenron, he hadn't even felt his energy pick up, he wondered if Molkor's aura was the reason for it, as it seemed to be causing some pretty severe shrouding.

Farrend hated that Molkor was even here, he had no idea how he was doing it either as he was a part of the essence within Shenron as was every other Creator ever. What magic's was he using? to appear in a relatively corporeal form in the real world.

Farrend knew that Molkor was one of the strongest Creators to have ever lived, but life beyond death? that was on a whole other level.

Molkor felt Farrend's inner stirring and wished he was in his old form with his powers intact so he could know what the old Destroyer was thinking of. But alas he couldn't do that yet, he had to bide his time, until the right moment.

I didn't wait this long to make a mistake here and now over some petty Destroyer. I will have my revenge though, you can bet on it.

Farrend took a step forward and was at Shenron's pool. You gave me quite the scare mate, I thought you were becoming corrupted, but no it was him ... disdain clear in his voice as he looked on over to where Molkor still floated.

I will be back later Farrend, it's been so long since I've seen this world and the other realms. I cannot wait to see them all again and he was gone.

Shenron we have to talk seriously ... Molkor isn't meant to have a body, less be out in the real world ... I know said Shenron due to his powers. But how do we banish him?

Banish? that's not what we did the first time, we simply killed him and his essence moved on.

But how do we kill someone not really in this world yet?

Yeah you've got a point ...

Although knowing from my world banishes rarely ever contain them for very long ...

Our underground systems contain many portals to realms unknown, I wonder ...

But can they contain him?

That's the problem Shenron I don't know ...

Erasure isn't necessarily permanent either, but it might be a better option, but do erasure techniques even work on him?

Farrend looked away as Shenron kept pondering what may or may not work, he was feeling uneasy and scared, Molkor was an existential size threat, he could wipe them out within days or even hours if he wanted to finish it all quickly.

He hated the thought that even a Creator cannot stop him. But he had to be ready in case Shenron did fall.

I've got to go do some stuff Shenron, I will see you later, if you feel you need it soak a bit longer, but don't dilly dally we don't have much time.

You think he'd attack us this soon?

I ... don't ...

Think about this Farrend, he's been stuck in the essence and bodies of countless Creators, plotting his escape over quadrillions or more years and he's just going to attack us?

No way he'll bide his time, he'll wait for the right moment and than he'll strike. But trust me that won't be today.

I will spend all day in here contemplating what can be done. I'd ask my friends but I'm afraid if I open a direct link Molkor will find out that another realm exists and he'll kill them all.