The Sun Sets On Your Pitiful Mortal Existence!

Hehe I used Ultraxion's really cool words as the title this time *grin*

Anyways I've had the story in my head for days, I just didn't feel like writing it is all. But I wrote out some stuff and possible direction I want to take etc in those days. I also added all the recent names into one note as just watch me forget them, after all those names just came to me whilst writing and I stuck with them as they sounded good.

Not a great chapter I feel. But than not much happens so it's kinda a given for it to be a little boring.

*****

The others begun to stir as the sun reached the horizon and them as they lay there in the field. Aureen and Zamasu particularly had the most to drink the night before and were out cold regardless. Grav being the only one to get up and welcome the new morning.

You two couldn't help yourselves could you he looked at them as they were cuddled together, you sampled so many of the alcoholic beverages and mixed everything together and knocked yourselves out. But not before you had the time of your life, something we all really needed.

Shenron how bout you mate?

Oh Shenron? where could he have gone so early in the morning.

Grav got up and looked around the place was a mess, they were a mere few meters from the actual festival grounds. That's going to take some time to clean up.

It's a wonder Shenron didn't clean it up before he left to wherever he went. Hmm this screams suspicious.

Grav entered a state where he could activate hyper hearing and sensations to see where Shenron had gone.

10 minutes in and he found no trace of Shenron within this or any other realm and he noted that Farrend's portal was closed.

Guys wake up, come on now, no time to sleep!

He jumped up and down to shake the earth around them to simulate a mini earthquake and boy did that work.

They both flew up still holding each other, eyes groggy.

You guys Shenron is missing ...

What? they both said.

Oh ouch my head and my eyes are so sensitive, me too said Zamasu.

What's this about Shenron dad?

I used my hyper ability and he's nowhere within any of these realms that reside around us. Also Farrends portal is closed.

What do you think happened?

I don't know I was asleep.

Yeah right as were we, out cold in fact, so we heard nothing.

You don't think someone took him?

Took him as he is now? a Creator and the powers he wields? not a chance.

Well than where is he?

You don't think he left us do you?

Now why would you think something like that?

Have to cover all the bases, but he did seem a bit tired there and like he'd had enough of us.

Where would he even go? even if that was true?

Yeah Zamasu your right said Aureen, I suppose ...

Look Aureen I've known him longer, he'd get tired or annoyed but he'd never leave Earth, if he was truly tired he'd go to sleep for a few months to reset. When he did this he would disappear off the face of anyone's inner radar.