The Fight For Their Cosmos!

This sucked to me not going to lie, I really hated it, but I knew it was going to suck as I honestly had no intention to actually want to make Kuringa a thing ... yes you heard that right lol, I created her and wished I hadn't lol.

I want this to reach 100k, so I'm ending this chapter here as I don't want to push this any further along today as I suck at writing today as well ... best to end it than continue dragging it through the mud as I said on my anniversary fic.

I have a part 4 planned, but I have zero ideas beyond the starting of it. So I'm not really sure about it and maybe it'll just be a shorter story to just wrap things up. I'm completely out of ideas as of right now. Heck even my head story stuff has gone down hill as I grasp for something interesting to happen. Bland is a good word right now.

*****

Father had to admit these creatures that Kuringa employed had to have been made substantially stronger by giving her essence to them. They were beyond powerful, even he himself had trouble with some of the larger ones.

As he thought this, he suddenly saw someone get thrown back and realised it was Shenron. "Damn" he thought as he realised that the lesser beings would get ravaged in this battle. He had no choice but to deploy his own essence, but he knew that once they faced Kuringa his essence would likely not be enough, but they'd worry about that later.

As his essence entered them, they glowed blue and than got straight back up and continued the assault.

As the numbers of the initial army dropped he noted his beings were already exhausted and there was still many more waves coming. He figured this was the idea, to get them weakened and than come in and destroy them without any effort. He did however wonder how she had recruited so many so quickly, he'd have to look into that as it was very odd. He also really didn't like the thought that a Creator of her caliber would use this sort of strategy to win though or why she'd want to be rid of them at all?

Suddenly all their worlds turned to a muddle of flowing colours like a painting that was wet and running. Shenron had teleported them to his Utopia temporarily to recover as they were all near being defeated even Father was panting loudly from exhaustion.

"This was the idea" Shenron suddenly said, "to get us weakened and deal the final blow herself."

"Yes" said Father, "that is what I believe too."

"What do we do than?" wondered both Zamasu's.

"We have no choice ... we need to fuse ..." said Shenron.

"What?" said Black bewildered, eyes wide.

"Zamasu?" asked Shenron, the Kai looking at him.

"How do we know that'll work?" Zamasu asked.

"We don't ... but we're both still Aether and your still a vampire ... so." Shenron looked down unsure the Kai would even try it.

Zamasu cupped his cheek and lifted his head up to kiss him, before he said "Let's do it!" Shenron smiled, kissed him back and then they fused.

Once fused they became a rather large Radiant Blue/Prismatic dragon, who had a flowing water like body colour that actually did flow. The aura emanating from him was golden with rainbow colours swirling around. When he moved the aura was left behind for a bit before dissipating. The scales shone like stars in the night sky and his colouring changed as he moved, to galaxy colours, milky ways etc. He looked beyond Godly. When he spoke it was a mixture of them both. 

Shenron disappeared from his place beside them and appeared before the next wave, he roared loudly before swiping his tail and an attack wave left it and took out the entire wave in one go.