: 1 : The replacement

A/n pov:

In a mension, where lives the most richest businessman of the world. Where, the living room is filled with few sets of luxurious couches, designer staircases and many more expensive things that no one has even seen before.

There, a boy is sitting on one of those luxury couch, with his suitcase and a bag right beside him. Anyone can tell he belong with this mension, by his clothes and the way he's sitting.

He has red hair, small body but not too small. He's wearing a white tshirt with blue jeans and blue jeans over coat with colourful shoes.

But in real, he doesn't. The clothes he's wearing were the best outfit he had. And his shoes were not new. It's his old shoes which are customised by his friend who works in an art gallery.

He's ready to stand up and greet everyone who'll pass by him, as he's really nervous.

In the mean time, he's also looking around him, admiring the beauty of the house, where he's about to start working.

That boy hasn't seen this much luxury before in his whole life time. He's so pleased with every single thing present there.

"Aah you're here! I've been waiting for you." A man in his middle age said from middle of those beautifully designed stairs.

A woman is also with him, absolutely his wife. She doesn't look like her age, she looks much younger than she should be.

The boy immediately stood up and bowed to him, while saying, "Yes, sir!"

The couple walked down the stairs so elegantly that they seems to be the rulers of this mension.

The lady looked upto the boy in a motherly manner and pat his head. The boy became a little comfortable but not totally as he knew she's the mistress he's going to work under.

Both of them sat across him on the other couch amd signalled him to sit down too, and he did.

"So, Jung Hoseok! Right!?" She questioned. "Yes mam!" He nod while bowing.

"Your sister told me about you. And also that you're really hard working person." The woman said and he nodded.

"First of all, congratulations on your sister's selection. She really worked hard for it." The man said talking about his sister.

"That's all because you supported and encouraged her sir." Hoseok politely said.

"You really seem to be a good person." The man laughed a bit. "So as you know you have to work for 16 hours continuously. Could you be able to do it?" The women asked.

"It's not a big deal for me. I have to earn, so that my sister can concentrate on her studies without worrying about money!" Hoseok explained.

"Ok, we understand. But we have a rule here." That woman looked serious this time. "What is it?" Hoseok asked  out of curiosity.

"There's only ladies are working as maids, so you have to dress like them too!" She strictly said.

"You mean I have to wear the dress my sister used to wear while she was working here!" He excitedly asked.

"Yes, but why are you becoming happy?" She asked in confusion.

"I actually loved that dress so much! I even wore it sometimes when she wasn't around. It looks so cute!" He said in excitement.

"You're so innocent!" The couple said at once while smiling. "And more thing." The old man said.

"What is it sir?" He started getting nervous again.