: 18 : Not even myself!

Hoseok pov:

I served dinner on the table for master and me. He himself is making food but always argue to eat with me. So I have to do this.

He both sit down and I first fixed my skirt and then sit down across him. I always had some problems when I wear skirts like fixing them everytime you sit or get up. I don't know how my Unnie handled this.

We had our dinner silently. No one talked, only complete silence. But I liked being silent. He finished first today. It's usually me, who finishes first.

He got up and stood beside me. "When you're done bring coffee in my office room, I have some work!" With that he went away.

Why he had to explain me?

Even if he just told me to bring coffee for him, i would've done it. I don't know what's going inside his head. I finished my food and made coffee for me.

Till now, I'm totally exhausted cause I've done everything since Lia is not here. Or maybe because I did all after a long time? Aah~ I don't know. The only thing I know is I want to sleep right now.

I poured out coffee in a mug and also got some cat food for yoongi (his cat ) started and going to my room. I gave Yoongi (his cat) his food and went to master's office room.

I knocked on the door. "Come in!" A voice came from inside and I went in. The room was quite dark, his study lamp was the only source of light in the room.  "Your coffee master." I said as I put the coffee mug on the table and started going to the door.

"Where are you going?" He called me up from behind. I stopped on my trackes and looked at him. "My work is done so I'm going to sleep!" I said in a confused tone.

"Come here!" He said while pointing at his left side. I sighed as I know I can't disobey him. I went and stand beside him. "What I have to do?" I asked.

But instead of saying anything, he grabbed my hand pulling me and made me sit on his lap, while my both legs were on the left side. I blushed.

It was my good luck that it was dark in the room, or else nothing could me more embarrassing than this. I was frozen.

When I got back in my senses, I tried to get up but he didn't let me. "Let me go!" I said. "Sit quietly! I have to work." He said as he grabbed my thighs.

"Then let me go and do your work!" I insisted. "Keep still or else you know what will happen!" He said in his deep voice as he brought his face too close. I nodded rapidly.

"Good boy!" He patted me head and started doing his work. His face is still so close to me, if I continued to look at him I'll scream after some time cause he's too handsome. So I looked at my lap where my hands were.

After some time, i yawned. I was somehow feeling safe in his arms, like he'll protect me from everything. But why he's doing this to me?

Why he's making me sleep in his arms? But I was so sleepy that I barley can open my eyes. 'He's so comfortable and warm!' This is the last thing I thought before dozing to sleep on his shoulder.

Yoongi pov:

I was working when I heard some soft snores. I looked at Hoseok and found him sleeping peacefully on my shoulder. He moved a bit in his sleep and hugged me. A small smile crept on my lips.

" I don't want to scare you. I just want you to feel safe around me!" I said while removing some stands of his hair to see his face clearly. His angelic face is glowing even in the low light.

"Why are you so pretty? Who told you to be this pretty?" I asked knowing that he won't answer me. I sighed and my eyes landed on his thighs which were only half covered by the skirt.

"You know why I always say you to wear manly clothes?" I said asked while fixing his skirt. "Cause it shows your legs and I don't like it when guards look at you with their lusty eyes!" I said as I took his hands in mine.

His hands are smaller than mine!

I thought. They were small but still so soft like feather, so his body. I'm still regretting of what I did to him. But couldn't say sorry to him. I should've listened to him that day.

I leaned back on my chair. "Don't worry! I'll protect you from now on! I won't let anyone hurt you..... Not even myself!" I said as I drifted off to sleep while wrapping my arms around him.

Next morning:

Hoseok pov:

I yawned as I opened my eyes because of the sunlight. My back is hurting so much, as if I've slept on rock bed. I was about to strech myself but I remembered that I slept in master's lap.

I blushed thinking about last night. I tried to get up quitly but he was having a grip around my waist, so it was almost impossible to do it.

I was in my thoughts when he pulled me closer to himself, I got so close to his face while my hands were on his chest. I realised that......

He looks so fine!

Aah~ what is happening to me?

I shrugged off my thoughts but he opened his eyes. I never noticed his deep eyes as I was so afraid to look in them before.

Then... Where did this courage came from?

I blinked few times, before getting up from him. "Good morning master!" I bowed to him. He simply nodded and got up too. The situation is getting awkward by each passing second, so I decided to take my leave.

"I- uh - I will take my leave now!" I said stuttering. But why the heck I'm even stuttering?  I mentally slapped myself. "Yea- yeah! M- me too!" He said and we both reached the door and our hands touched with each other.

I felt a electric current running through my spine. I felt like this everytime he touch me. The sensetion he gives me is insane.

He brought his hand back and I immediately left the room. I come to my room running and locked the door behind me. I was leaning on the door, breathing heavily.

What is this this feeling?

I took a deep breath and went to take a shower cause that is the only thing that will remove all the thoughts from my mind. I stayed in shower for like half an hour.

I came out and wore my uniform. It was such an hectic day, even if it's just morning. I took yoongi (his cat) in my arms and started walking downstairs.

There I saw a sence, which almost boiled my blood. Master was sitting with a girl who was wearing a really short and revealing dress. I found it too gross. But the main question is........

Who is she?

-: To be continued :-

Hey there~

I've got something to say!

I'm getting ready to post a FF on you tube too! So I want some song suggetions.

Songs related to hate to love stories. And don't worry it's a sope FF.

When it'll be ready, I'll send the link.

Stay tuned for updates 😉