: 19 : No way in hell!

A/n pov:

"Who's she?"

Hoseok thought while standing infront of the kichen door. He felt a weird feeling, more like feeling insecure about this from the inside. And was feeling like he'll cry. Seeing his master talking with any girl other than Lia, he isn't used to it.

Didn't he said that I belong to him only, then he should belong to me too!

He was clenching on his skirt tightly, not wanting his tears to fall down, while his cat was just roaming around his feet.

On the other side, Yoongi is sitting on the couch unwillingly. It's just because of Seejin, the girl who is sitting infront of him looking like a slut. Yoongi isn't even interested in talking with her. But he's still there just became she's the daughter of the renowned police officer of that area who sometimes works with yoongi.

"Now tell me why you're here and get the hell out of here!" Yoongi said in a stern voice but she didn't get scared at all. "Oh, babe you know why I'm here! Can't you just spend a night with me or you're planning to stay with me for the whole life?" She laughed a bit, but that only disgusted the shit out of Yoongi.

Yoongi pov:

"Fuck off!" I said in a sarcastic tone. Seejin stopped laughing and started coming to me, maybe while trying to walk sexy? Cause she walking just like a chicken who broke her leg.

She came upto me and sit on my lap. "What do you think of me now babe?" Sje whispered in my ears. But I know, how much time she'll try i won't be doing anything with her. As....

I'm already in love with someone who's more beautiful than this duck!

"Get up from my lap!" I said but she wrapped her arms around my neck and stared at me. "This is my place! Why should I get up?" She said.

"This place is already taken by someone!"

I can feel her face getting pale as I said that. "Don't joke around yoon!" She tried to hide her nervousness behind her laugh but she couldn't. Then Hoseok's cat came around her feet.

She looked at him and made a disgusting face. "Go away you piece of shit!" Seejin said and kicked yoongi. My eyes widened, how dare she kick that poor cat whom I didn't even touched when he is living with my lover.

I jerked off her hands from my neck and pushed her away from me. I was about to say something but Hoseok came running and slapped her really hard, that I remembered how he slapped me.

Hoseok pov:

I was just watching them, then that girl sit in master's lap and he didn't said anything. I don't know what they were talking about, but when she wrapped her arms around his neck I can feel my blood boiling inside me that I'll chop her off and cook her.

Out of nowhere yoongi (his cat) started walking to them. "Yoongi no!" I whisper yelled but he didn't looked back. He went near that girl and she kicked him. My mind blown at this.

First my master! And now my cat? No way in hell!

I started walking towards them. Till then master has already pushed her away from him. I pulled her hand and slapped her really hard that the sound echoed in the whole room.