: 13 : Jealousy 🔞🔞

I know theres no point of using the 18+ sign, still it's my duty to put it there.

~author

A/n pov:

Yoongi forcefully throw Hoseok inside the room, which was completely dark even in the day, because of the closed curtains.

"Master, please try to understand, there's nothing between us!" Hoseok pleaded but yoongi didn't listened anything.

Yoongi locked the door and turn on the low light, and grabbed hoseok and harshly throw him on the bed. At this point, hoseok was all teared up.

"I've told you, not to go to any other men! Now it's time for punishment!" Yoongi removed his jacket and shirt and throw them somewhere in the room.

He got on the bed and hovered over hoseok who was sulking. Yoongi removed his belt and tie it around hoseoks hands and pin them upon Hoseok's head.

"Please don't do this to me master! I'm begging you." Hoseok said while being on the verge of brusting in tears. "You left me no choice." Yoongi said in his cold voice and locked his lips with Hoseok's, kissing him roughly.

Hoseok closed his eyes tightly, knowing this is wrong but he can't do anything in that. He struggled inside yoongis grip but yoongi was holding him too tightly.

Yoongi moved his lips too fast, sucking and biting the other's lips while Hoseok's tears weren't stopping for a second. Yoongi slided his hand inside Hoseok's shorts, sliding it downwards, leaving him in his underwear.

Yoongi started to sucking his neck, leaving dark hickeys there. While Hoseok took some heavy breath, cause he was breathless by his kiss.

Yoongi grabbed Hoseok's shirt tightly. And in a snap, Hoseok's shirt was torn apart. Yoongi tralied down his kisses to Hoseok's chest and down.

Yoongi finally sit straight looking at Hoseok, who was a crying mess. Hoseok's legs were already shaking cause he was so tired. First his dance practice and now this!

"P-p please master! Don't do this." Hoseok called out with his trembling lips, but it comes out more like a whisper. "It's your punishment for not listening to me!"

Yoongi took out a pack of c0ndoms from his pocket and removed his pants. Hoseok now don't have much energy left to look at him, as he knew what will happen next.

Yoongi removed hoseoks underwear leaving him totally naked infront of him. Yoongi was still in anger that hoseok kissed Eun woo. ( Which isn't true at all)

Yoongi aggressively applied condom on his huge ass d!ck. And harshly inserted inside Hoseok's h0le without any warning, which made him scream to the top of his lungs.

(I've already shifted my position for the 53836th time just to write these 5 lines.)

Yoongi thrusted more harder, making hoseok to scream again. While Hoseok's tears weren't stopping for a moment.

Hoseok was regretting going to the convenience store and eating with Eun Woo.

Even tho it wasn't his fault he was getting punished. Hoseok was just praying for this to end as soon as possible, cause he won't be able to tolerate this for much longer.

It's like God listend to his prayers, yoongi pulled out and hoseok took a deep breath in relief. But little does he knew....

It's just starting.....

Yoongi throw away the used condom and applied new and thrusted even harder than before. "Aaaaahhhh!" Hoseok screamed at this uninvited pain, but he isn't able to do anything right now.

His hands are tied up above his head and Yoongi is having on both of his legs. He doesn't even have the power to move a finger by himself now.

Like this, hoseok counted yoongi changed condoms for almost 18 times and after that he slowly lost his consciousness. Only the sound of thrusting and Yoongi's groan were echoing in the whole room

Yoongi was so unaware of all this as the room was already dark. But when he himself feel extremely tired he stopped.

Yoongi untied Hoseok's hands and covered him with the blanket. He took a shower and changed into some other clothes and slept beside Hoseok, still unaware the fact that he's unconscious.

-: To be continued :-

I want you all to tell something.

So, while writing this chapter, i was listening to music. When I was writing the thrusting part, suddenly you right by doja cat started playing.

I was already embarrassed amd this song made me more embarrassed.

Well I know this chapter was short, cause it's only about smut. And what else I could write in this?

So it's my first time writing an smut chapter. Let me know what you think.

Stay tuned 😉