: 23 : Tease pt-2 👀🔞

I know this is early, but can't help tho!
And also cause the last chapter was incomplete.
Enjoy~😉

~ author

A/n pov:

"As you wish baby boy!"

Yoongi picked hoseok up and throw him on the bed. Hoseok let out a groan as he fixed himself. He closed his eyes and put his hand on his head while breathing and sweating badly. Yoongi got himself in between Hoseok's legs.

Hoseok felt that he looked down, where his legs were, and saw an another yoongi. It wasn't his master it was his...

Daddy! Who's willing to do everything just to keep his baby boy near him!

Hoseok lost his breath at the sight. Yoongi was also taking deep breaths, calming himself down before doing anything.

Yoongi was covered in sweat and his long hair stands were fallen on his face. And his tattooed arms weren't helping at all...

But this is all he wanted right now!

He wants Yoongi..... To love him

And he is tired to deny this fact !

Hoseok lures back his head and again closed his eyes. He has already submitted himself yoongi and doesn't want him to stop at all.

Yoongi bend down and starts kissing Hoseok's inner thighs. Hoseok gasped and cover his face with both of his hands. Yoongi was kissing and sucking them at the same time, leaving hickeys there.

When yoongi looked up to Hoseok, and found him covering his face. He smirked. He kissed Hoseok's stomach, then chest and then his neck. He grabbed Hoseok's hands and removed them gently.

"Don't hid your pretty face baby boy!"

Hoseok opened his eyes, and saw yoongi closer then ever. His breaths were already so heavy that he'll lose them at anytime. "I see huh......

You're already so wet for me!"

Hoseok's breath hitched when he felt yoongi's hands going inside his underwear. He looked yoongi in his eyes, which were fierced. Hoseok moaned when Yoongi inserted his one finger in Hoseok's pu$$y.

"Aaahmmh!"

(Hoseok got a male pu$$y! I forgot to tell you all earlier, I'm sorry for that!)

But, Yoongi didn't got the reaction he wanted. So, he put his second finger inside him, making him groan louder. "Aaaggghh!" Yoongi started kissing Hoseok's neck, as he thrusted his finger inside and out.

Hoseok clenched on yoongi's shoulder as hard as he could. Yoongi started doing it faster. Hoseok started breathing heavily. Because of both, the neck kiss and his thrusting were making him breathless.

Hoseok tried to took yoongi's fingers out of him as it was just giving him pain. "S- su- Suga!" Hoseok moaned, sweating. He tried to push Yoongi away a bit, but yoongi didn't let him.

"Just a bit more!" Yoongi said while breathing heavily. Hoseok was whining in pleasure. Still, he wanted yoongi to stop.

He was feeling weird, as it was his first time someone touching him like that. When yoongi finally pulled out his fingers, Hoseok's
pu$$y has already become a waterfall!