: 11 : "He's drunk!"

"Yo! I'm back with my shit! 🐱✌️"

~ author nim

Hoseok pov:

Master tried to get up on his own, but again sit back on the bed. His wound must be paining alot. So I hold on both of his hands and tried to stand him up.

He did it but again fell on bed, i was wearing socks only. As I removed my shoes while bandaging him. So my foot slipped and I landed on top of him.

It wasn't I was expecting this so I froze at my place. His cold eyes were piercing through my soul. I want to look away from his eyes but, couldn't.

After some seconds of stares, I got back into my sences and got up from him while clearing my throat. I fixed my skirt and looked at him, who was sitting on my bed.

"You know, no need to help me. I can get to my room by my own." He said in a sarcastic tone and got up without hissing in pain, like he was doing before.

Was that all an act? For what?

He went to the door like he never got hurt before. He stopped when he was  infront of the door and turn back to me. He doesn't look in good mood today. But the question he asked left me confused.

"Wear some manly clothes! These skirts doesn't suits you."

He said and went out of my room. 'But isn't it is my uniform?' I thought. I released a deep breath and went to the bathroom to change my clothes.

Next day:

Master had his breakfast and now he's working in his office room. And here, me and Lia are having our breakfast while chatting. That's when something came in my mind. So I asked her.

"Lia!" I said. "Hmm, what is it oppa?" She said while looking at me. She is calling me oppa from the very first day, and now I'm used to it.

"Did master ever punished you?" I asked not knowing what would be her reaction or reply. But it somewhere is important to know this for me. I don't want him to do something like that to her.

"Nah~ he's just too sweet to punish me!" She replied happily which left me speechless. 'What do you mean by he never punished you for anything?'

'He almost ate me alive that day!'

"Hey~ you here oppa?" She waved her hand infront of my face which brought me back to reality. "Ya- yeah! I'm here. You sure he never punished you? Didn't you ever made any mistakes?" I asked again as I couldn't digest what she just said.

"I did so many mistakes. But, as you know he treat me like his little sister. So, whenever I did any mistakes he just let it go. He never told me to ask for forgiveness." She explained.

'My fault wasn't even too big, than why punishment? ╥﹏╥'

"But why are you asking this? Did something happened?" She asked worriedly. I just shook my head as no, as I don't want her to get worried because of me.

"Nah, just for information!" I said and she nodded. Then Yoongi (his cat) came to us. I picked him up as I was the first to finish my breakfast. I started playing with him, he's the only one love besides my unnie.