: 20 : Do I really love him?

Thank you all for loving my story this much that it hit 4k views on Wattpad!

I don't know how did you all read my trash, but I'm so grateful for it that I want to cry! (〒﹏〒)

So in return, here a chapter of 2000+ words. Enjoy!

And comment on it! It make me feel encouraged!

~author

Hoseok pov:

I got ready for my dance classes. It's been a while since I got there after that incident. I was started feeling so weak so I didn't went there.

Now that I'm perfectly fine, I'm ready to go. I wore a white tshirt with blue jeans and my Balenciaga shoes, which unnie gifted me. I really liked them a lot.

I went down with yoongi (his cat) in my hands. There I saw Eun Woo hyung. He was fixing his suit.

I went to him. "Good morning hyung!" I greeted and he looked at me then smiled. "Good morning Hoseok! Are you going somewhere?"

I nodded. "Yeah, I'm going to my dance classes. I know what happened wasn't neither of us fault and also I cnat just sit in here and only do home chaos, right?" I let out a nervous laugh.

"You're right! Well, want me to drop you off to your classes?" He asked. But I got scared. If master saw both of us together again he might rip me apart.

"No no! I will go by myself. Can you take care of yoongi till then?" I said while showing him my cat which has grown alot since I adopted him.

"That would be my pleasure to spend some time with this gentleman." He picked him up in his arms and smiled at him.

"Thank you hyung! I'll buy gimbap for you on my way back." I said as I went to the door. "There's no need of it! I would love to be with him!"

Eun woo hyung yelled from behind as I came out of the mension. It was feeling so good to be out in the sun after a long time. I happily went to my classes.

Several hours later:

Yoongi pov:

I was working in my office room but couldn't concentrate on it enough as I haven't seen hoseok since morning. I know he is gone to his dance classes as he told me before going and I approved it.

Now I'm regretting my decision. I'm so used to see him around me in these some days. After Lia went to take care of her mother, he's the only one by my side.

I know that I love him and I'm going to protect him at any cost, but he has to be with me.

I ruffled my hair roughly and got up from the chair. I'm feeling so lonely. I got into Hoseok's room, which is empty. I flopped myself on his bed and inhaled his sweet scent, which never fails to calm me down. I unknowingly fell asleep on his bed.

Hoseok pov:

I came back from my practice at 1:30. I still have some time to start my shift so I can finally have a good shower with my little cat.

I picked up yoongi (his cat) from Eun Woo hyung and give him his gimbap as I promised. He doesn't want to take it but I gave him anyway.

I came in my room happily, but only got a heart attack when I saw master sleeping on my bed. "Oh my goodness!" I accidentally yelled and put my hand on my chest, consoling myself.

I put my cat and bag down and quitly went to him. But before I could do something, he started shivering and started sweating badly. Seeing his condition, i got confused.