: 8 : His regret

Hoseok pov:

I ran out of his room. I didn't had enough guts to face him again after what he did. I ran to my room and locked it from inside. I sat in a corner and started crying.

It's not my first time working at some other places. I've done so many part time jobs in my high school days, but no one behaved with me like that.

It was evening already. I wiped my tears, took and wallet and phone and went out of my room. I went to the kichen where I thought Lia would be. Even tho I'm out of my mind still I can't go anywhere like this.

"I'm going out, please don't call me!" I said and didn't waited for ger reply and went out the mension. Nobody stopped me. Despite of being in my maid uniform, i wnet to a convenience store and brought some alcohol drinks for myself.

I went to a beach which is not so far from his mension. Looking at the setting sun, my eyes agin went teary. I sat down in the sand and hugged my knees.

In mension:

Yoongi pov:

I always get pissed off when I bleed because of someone. But this time I didn't, instead I liked it. His lips were so soft as well as his thighs were so smooth. I wonder what kind of shower gel he uses to wash himself.

It's already evening and I didn't see him around. So I called Lia in my room. I heard a knock on my door. "Come in." I said in my usual cold voice. She come inside and bowed to me. "Why did you called me for master?"

"Who was that boy who served me coffee in the morning?" I asked her. "He's Jung Hoseok. He's appointed by Mr Min the previous day." She explained. "Tell him to come in my room right away." I ordered.

"But master, he went somewhere and told me not to call him." She said which left me confused. "When he went out?" I asked in a bit low voice. "Almost three hours ago." I nodded.

"Do you have his phone number?" She nods. "Yes master. It's xxxxxxxxx." She said. "You can go now." She nodded and left the room.

Hoseok pov:

It's already been three hour since I'm here. I have only drink 2 cans of my drinks as I can't tolerate much alcohol.

Every sip I take it only burns my throat. I felt my phone vibrating, signalling that I received a message. I pulled out my phone and looked at it. It was from an unknown number.

I was going to ignore it but the next message shook my world. It's from him. What does he want from me now?

Unknown

???
Hoseok is this you?

???
I'm Suga, your master!

???
Where are you?

???
Why aren't you answering me?

???
Hello! Are you there?

He kept on messaging me but I ignored them all. Only by seeing his massages, i can feel some kind of disgust inside me. I accept that I'm he's survent but he don't own any rights to touch me anywhere.

I put phone back in my pocket and continued drinking. After some time, my phone ringed. I pulled it out and picked up the call. And that the worst decision of mine.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU AT? HAVE YOU SEEN THE TIME? ITS ALREADY 9! COME BACK NOW!!!!" He shouted so loudly that I have to put phone away from my ears to prevent ear damage.