: 16 : Gotta Go

Hoseok pov:

I felt someone staring at me. I opened my eyes no one beside me. I thought it was a hallucination, but when I turned around, i got scared beacuse of lia's presentence.

" Aaaaahhhhh! My goodness Lia!! You scared me!" I said as I put my hand on my chest. "Sorry! And good morning oppa!" She said with a sweet smlie.

"Good morning! And it's fine." I also smiled. "How are you feeling now?" She said sitting beside me and freed yoongi (his cat) to roam on the ground. I also sit straight. "Well I'm feeling good now! Are you going somewhere?" I asked as she is in casual clothes not in uniform.

"You know my mother who works in min mension, right!" I nodded. "Yeah Mrs Lee right?" I said. "Yes. I got the news yesterday that she has fallen sick. So I'm going there to take care of her."

"Ooh! Did master gave permission?" I asked as I have some doubt on him. "He did already, don't worry! I've told you he's not bad. He just has some anger issues."

"I still have some doubts about him." I said in a low voice, almost whispering. "Don't have any doubts! I'll be back in a week, till then I hope you'll get to know him well!" She put her hand on my shoulder.

"I don't know about that Lia! He already broke his promise, and he did so much with me. I don't think it'll work out." I said in a faint voice.

"Just one last chance hyung! He promised me that he'll take care of you! This time I take responsibility for anything that'll happen." She pleaded.

"And what made you think that he'll change this time?" I questioned. "Cause I've never seen him interested in someone before like he did in you! Belive me, he likes you!" She said like a good little sister.

"And how did you know that?" I wasn't believing that, a person like him, who is responsible for my worse condition right now, likes me.

" Cause he has a friend, who is the most beautiful and handsome person but he has just seen him as a friend till his high school till now! And he has already gone on mission with some other handsome hunks but I didn't saw him taking responsibility of anyone..... You're the first one!"

It'll be ok if I did that?

"I'll try!" I smiled a little. "Oh thank you so much oppa!" She smiled and hugged and I hugged her back. "Now go and get fresh! Our breakfast is waiting downstairs!" She said while pulling away.

"But if you're here then who's making breakfast?" I asked. "Aish! Are you really dumb? Or just pretending to be one?" She said and crossed her arms around her chest.

Like brother like sister!

"What do you mean by that?" I asked. "If I'm here with you then only person who knows cooking is Suga oppa. Can't you even guess that? Gosh! How did he even started liking you?"

"I also don't know, go and ask him." I got up and went to bathroom to take a shower and also took yoongi his cat with me who was roaming on the bed, but I forget the fact that this is master's room. "Hey can I tell you something else about him?" She shouted from outside.

"What now?" I shouted back. "When you both will be in love, always you have to make the first move. Suga oppa is so shy in these matters!" 'oh really?' I thought.

Then where the heck was his shyness, when he was fucking me?

"Whatever!" I shouted and she laughed. I take a shower and told Lia to bring my clothes from my room, cause his clothes smells like him and also they're too big for me.

I got changed and we both headed downstairs with yoongi (his cat) . As I entered in the living room, i sniffed some delicious food smell which is coming from the kitchen.

We went there and saw master putting plates on the dinning table, while the dishes were already placed on them. Lia went inside kichen to get some cat food.

Master sit on his usual place while me and Lia sit across each other. I put yoongi (his cat) on the table and gave him his breakfast. "Who's this creature?" He asked. "This is my cat, Yoongi!"

He went silent for some moment while looking at yoongi (his cat). So, I looked at Lia but she shrugged her shoulders not knowing anything.

"Ok, let's eat!" He said out of nowhere, making both of us flinched. I took the first bite of the food he made, and it blowed my mind. It is so delicious. Last night, the ramen he made was also good, but I ate that in hurry so couldn't appreciated enough.

I was the first one to finish the breakfast. I was about to get up but master placed some tablets infront of me. I got confused.

"What is this now?" I asked. "This will help you recover your health! Don't ask too much and eat them." 'Is he saying or ordering me?' I thought.

Still I swallowed all those bitter tablets and made a disgusting face. Lia laughed at me, but master stayed still. "I'll take my leave now!" Lia said while getting up.

"You both keep the things in your mind what I've told you!" She said while pointing at both of us. "Let me take you to the car." Master said while getting up and she nodded.

Lia hugged me before leaving and I came back in my room with yoongi ( his cat).

At night:

A/n pov:

Hosoek was already alseep in his room after having his dinner and yoongi (his cat) was playing on his bed.

Yoongi silently sneaked inside Hoseok's room, making sure that not even his breath would be heard. He silently went to his bed and bend down to another Yoongi's level.

"So you're the other yoongi who lives with Hoseok!" Yoongi whispered. "Meow!?" Cat meowed while tilting his head. "How dare you piece of shi-!" He was about to slap him but stopped.

"Aah! I can't even slap you! Animal abuse is a crime!" Yoongi said while rubbing his forehead. "I haven't even known him properly and you even started living with him? That's bad!" Yoongi scolded him like a big brother but that cat was scratching himself, having no clue what he's talking about.

"I'll make Hoseok mine! You just wait and see. He spare his more time with me than you." Yoongi said while pointing his finger at him. "Think of this as a war.... He'll either be mine or yours! It will be....."

"Yoongi vs Yoongi!"

-: To be continued :-

Hey guys, i just noticed something!

I was checking my Wattpad account earlier and found out that I haven't published the last chapter of cuddles, which is draft since last two weeks, half written.

I'm so embarrassed! 😅 Like how can forget about this! Anyway, I'll complete it and publish it tomorrow.

And also thanks cause mafia's little maid got 2.17k views. You guys are literally the most amazing person ☺️.

I'm also writing a new story which is love maybe...

It's not of sope! Still I hope you'll support me in that. It got updates every Sunday.

Stay tuned ☺️💜