: 25 : "It was for you only!"

Here are some smut sope fictions for you guys~~
1.
https://youtu.be/wDVH4I7Qnj4?si=Mz0Q0tJWK7tjoKOv

2.
https://youtu.be/8g9oJlCBrpY?si=K3wEgAt30XHwJEa4

Now back to the story;

A/n pov:

Hoseok run to his room, as he has nowhere to go. He locked himself inside and started crying his heart out. He wanted to throw himself away, tear every part of him away where yoongi has touched.

He's feeling disgusted of himself. Like, how can he totally gave himself to someone like Yoongi, without knowing his motive. He cried the whole day.

On the other side, Lia started looking for Hoseok, as she hasn't seen him since morning. "Hoseok oppa? Hoseok oppa?" She was looking everywhere, then she went to his room.

"Hoseok oppa!" Lia exclaimed while going inside the room. But her smile dropped, as soon as her eyes fell on Hoseok, who was being a crying mess on the bed.

Hoseok looked up at Lia and tears started forming in his eyes again. "Lia~" Hoseok cried out, but it came more like a whisper. Lia run to him and Hoseok hugged her tightly.

"Oppa, what happened?" Lia asked strocking his hair. Hoseok started recalling and telling everything that yoongi said to him while sobbing. It was enough to make lia's blood boil.

"Don't worry oppa! I'll chop his dick off for being an asshole!" Lia left the room while fuming in anger. She knew that she'll find yoongi in his office room. So she directly went there.

She banged opened the door and brusted into the room, which shook Yoongi as she don't barge in rooms like this.

The whole room was filled with cigarette smoke and used cigarettes were thrown everywhere in the room.

Lia went to yoongi and punched his face hard that his lips started bleeding. "What the heck are you doing!" Yoongi yelled.

"And what the fuck you are doing with my hoseok oppa? You just used him? Do you even know how much he loved you?" Lia yelled back.

"If you were at my position you would've done it too!" Yoongi said while gritting his teeth. "In what position you are at? Huh!" Lia asked.

Time skip:

Lia came back to Hoseok's room and saw him sleeping on the bed with yoongi (his cat) beside him. Even his cat looks sad. Lia bend down to Hoseok's face level and strocked his soft red hair. "If you could, plesae forgive Suga oppa! He is doing this for your own good!"

Lia kissed his forehead and covered him with a quilt and left the room. She wiped her tear, when she was on her way to her room.

Later, when hoseok wake up, it was 1 am in the night. He got up from his bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower. Then, he dried his hair.

He was feeling hungry, so he we t down to the kitchen to have some coffee and cookies for himself.

He entered the kitchen and started making coffee for himself. When it was ready he started looking for a coffee mug.

Then he remembered that Lia always put coffee mugs in the top cupboards. He sighed and took out the stool.

The stool started shaking as hoseok stood on it. "I'm not even that heavy!" Hoseok said and took out the mug.

But his foot slipped and his eyes widened. He clenched the mug close to his chest as he was so scared.

He closed his eyes, and was ready to feel the floor against his back. But instead he felt pair of strong arms against his back. He opened his eyes and his eyes met with a pair of fierced once. His eyes teared up.

"Why are you here?"

-: To be continued :-