: 14 : His Ignorance

I know last chapter wasn't good enough but I tried my best that I'm still in shock that I wrote that.

My co writer said to make the last chapter and didn't told me anything. So, when she first read that, she was ready to throw her shoe at me in the school.

And also kept on asking from  where those condoms came from? What should I reply?

~ •́ ‿ ,•̀ poor author

A/n pov:

Hoseok moved a bit in his sleep, and opened his eyes only to meet with darkness. He slowly got up as his lower part was hurting like hell

He recalled memories from last night, and touched his face, which has traces of his dried tears. He looked inside the blankedta nd found himself completly naked. Turning his head to the other side, he saw yoongi sleeping peacefully.

Seeing him he couldn't control his tears. Being on the verge of crying, he somehow got up and wore his pants and left the room.

He went to the bathroom of his room, turned on the shower and started crying. He doesn't want to work here since the day yoongi first kissed him.

But he can't find any other job, with this much payment. He needs money to pay for his sister's studies. He was crying and screaming at his miserable life.

On the other side, yoongi opened his eyes and didn't found hoseok. He got up and checked his phone, it was showing 2am in the morning.

He then heard some faint sobs and screams form the other side of the room. He went to Hoseok's room and found out that Hoseok was crying and screaming inside the bathroom.

He didn't disturbed him. He knew what he did was wrong. But his anger just got onto him and he was unable to do anything.

For the first time in his life, he was feeling guilty for what he did. He was feeling sorry. He wanted to cry but couldn't. He felt like his tears has already dried from his eyes.

He sit beside the door, waiting hoseok to come out from there. But after sometime it was complete silence. Only the running water could be heard.

Yoongi panicked. He got up and banged the door. "Hoseok! Hoseok open the door!" But no reply.

"Hoseok, open the door or else I'll break it!" Yoongi again screamed but no response. He went to his room and took his gun from there.

He aimed the bathroom's door knob and shot it open. The next scence made yoongi dead from inside.

The shower was running, while Hoseok was on the floor all drenched in water, unconscious.

Yoongi threw his gun aside and went to Hoseok. "Hoseok! What happened to you?" He turned off the shower and took Hoseok out of the bathroom, in his arms.

Yoongi wrapped hoseok in a towel and put him on his bed gently. "Hoseok please open your eyes!" He shook Hoseok so that he can open his eyes.

After some time, Hoseok opened his eyes and found himself in Yoongi's arms. He panicked thinking he'll do that again with him. "What do you want to do now?"

A tear escaped from his eyes. Before yoongi could react or do something, Hoseok got up from him, but fall on the ground. "Watch out!" Yoongi called out.

But hoseok didn't listened to him. He got up, and while stumbling he somehow left the room, leaving a worried yoongi behind him.

Yoongi just sit there, even knowing that he's alone. He thought he deserve this. After some time, Yoongi left from there.

In the morning:

Hoseok is standing Infront of the mirror, seeing his upper body which is covered with hickeys. It was showing that how much weak he was yesterday.

He have dance classes today but he isn't in that mood to go nor he got that much energy to face anything right now. His whole body is paining so much.

He took out some hot patches and put them almost everywhere on his body. It gave him relief and also covered his hickeys. Then he wore his maid uniform and went to the kitchen where Lia was making breakfast for us as yoongi has already left.

"Woah! What happed to you?" Lia asked as soon as he entered in the kitchen. "Nothing just I think I practiced too much yesterday!" He lied to her. He didn't liked to lie to her, but what he'll tell her? That their master fucked him just for having lunch with Eun woo?

"Don't lie to me! I saw master dragging you towards his room! What he did? Did he again punished you?" Lia said while putting her hand on his shoulder, unknowingly Hoseok's tears started falling and he hugged Lia tightly.

Lia understood everything. "I know, master Suga is really merciless while beating someone. He won't stop until that person passed out." Lia said but Hoseok couldn't listen to her while crying.

After some time, he pulled out. "Let's go have breakfast!" Lia said but Hoseok shook his head as no. "I'm not in mood to eat anything right now!" Hoseok said and left that place.

But one thing he made sure that, he'll ignore Suga at all cost. He won't be facing him till he'll feel like it.

Since that day, hoseok didn't came out from his room when Suga is at home. He mostly said quite nowadays, instead of being noisy and always excited. He went completely silent. He also started eating less than any other other days. Because of this, he was getting weaken day by day.

On the other side, yoongi was loosing his mind as he isn't able to see Hoseok for some days. He was guilty, wants to apologise but he couldn't see Hoseok anywhere in the house.

Some days went like this. Hoseok ignored Suga, as much as he can. He wasn't talking with lia too. And also was so weak because of skipping his meals.

Yoongi pov:

Some days has already passed away since I last saw Hoseok. And only thing came in my mind was

Is apologizing to someone is that hard?

I am making up my mind to apologise to Hoseok. But always fails. This had been made my mind so messed up that I couldn't even concentrate on my work properly nowadays.

I took leave from my work and came to the library, to refresh my mind for a while. I took out some book and went to the table to read them.

But instead, i saw hosoek sleeping on that desk while sitting on a chair. Just by seeing him I feel relaxed. I put the books aside and silently sit beside him and put my head on the table to see his face properly.

His face has lost his glow, he looked so pale. He must've been through so much because of me. I lightly strocked his hair, trying not to wake him up.

"I'm sorry for what I did! I know it was wrong, but I couldn't be able to control my anger at time!" I finally confessed. I felt so light from inside, like a burden from my chest has been removed.

I gently put my hand on his cheeks. And found them ice cold.
I frowned and touched them properly. Then touched his neck and forehead, they were ice cold too. I xhecked on his nerves, they were really low.

I sit up straight and shook him up. "Hoseok! Hoseok! Hoseok wake up!" I continued this for some time, then my breaths got heavy and my eyes widened.

"Did he passed out like this?"

-: To be continued :-