: 21 : "I do!"

A/n pov:

Hoseok woke up beside yoongi, as he slept on the floor last night. Yoongi was still unconscious and his face was looking so pale.

Looking at him, hoseok felt so sad and everything but not happy. He was still upset what you've done to himself, what he have done to him!

He felt something unfamiliar inside him. He didn't even felt this bad when his sister falls sick.

He was lost in his thoughts, when he heard a knock on the door. He immediately looked back and saw Lia standing there.

Seeing Lia, Hoseok couldn't stop his tears. "Lia~" Hoseok said in his broken voice and started crying really hard. Lia came to him and hugged him tightly, but was careful of his injury.

"He's in this condition just because of me Lia! It's all my fault!" Hoseok said while crying. "No it's not oppa. Kang was suga oppa's old enemy. He did all this to hurt him. Please don't blame yourself."

Lia pulled out and wiped Hoseok's tears gently. Hoseok stopped crying but was still sobbing a little. "Go and wash yourself up! I'll change your bandage."

Lia said while she looked down at Hoseok's outfit. He was still wearing his maid outfit from the night. Hoseok weakly nodded and went to his room.

Later that day, Eun Woo changed Yoongi's bandages, he is professionalist in this as he had done this many time before too. The bleeding was stopped but he was still unconscious. Hoseok was there when his bandages were changing.

He came back to his room and didn't ate anything that day. He was already so weak, as he didn't ate anything since yesterday. Lia tried to feed Hoseok but he denied to eat anything until yoongi gets better.

"Oppa if you won't eat anything how will you heal?" Lia said in a concerned voice. "I don't know anything. I won't eat anything until he gets better, that's it!"

Hoseok said and Lia didn't felt right to force him so she put the breakfast on the table and left the room. Hoseok was sitting on his bed, hugging his knees while crying.

It went the whole day, everyone was more worried about Hoseok than yoongi. He was continuously crying it can effect his health. So Lia tried for a last time.

She went inside Hoseok's room, he was sitting on the bed while wearing his maid outfit. He wasn't crying, just sitting quietly beside his cat who also seemed to be sad.

Lia went and sit beside Hoseok.
Hoseok looked upto her, who also had teary eyes. "What are you crying?" Hoseok asked in a weak voice. "Cause you're crying!" Lia said but Hoseok didn't said anything.

"Oppa, You love your little sister, right?" She asked and Hoseok nodded. "Then please eat something for my sake. I can't see you like this!" Lia said crying.

Seeing her crying, reminds him of his jiwoo unnie. He immediately hugged him and patted her back. "Don't cry! I'll do everything for you." Hoseok said.

"I don't want you to do everything for me, just eat something." Lia said crying on his shoulder. "Ok, anything for my little sister." Hoseok sighed as he said that. Lia smiled between her tears.

She bought some warm home made food for him and started feeding him. Hoseok unwillingly ate but didn't finished it totally. Lia insisted but Hoseok said that he is not feeling so well.

So, Lia gave him his medicine and tucked him to sleep. She didn't moved an inch from there until he slept. She sighed in relief. It was the first time she saw Hoseok being stubborn just for yoongi.

"He must've love Suga oppa so much!"

The next day, hoseok totally obeyed Lia. He took a shower and wore a loose tshirt with shorts cause Lia told him so. He even eat his breakfast.

Then he ate his medicines then went to his room to take rest. His injury was quit fine now and wasn't hurting that much. While resting he fell asleep.

Hoseok pov:

I was sleeping until someone started shaking me. I opened my eyes and saw Lia standing while smiling. I tried to strech my arm but hissed in pain.

"Careful!" Lia said and immediately supported my hand and helped me to sit properly. "You wanna know something interesting?" Lia asked.

"What happened? Why are you so happy?" I asked excitedly. "Suga oppa is awake!" She almost jumped in excitement. I couldn't find any emotion to express what I'm feeling right now.

It was hard for me to react. "Let's go and see him." Lia pulled me outside the room by my other hand. She was about to drag me inside but I freed my hand from her grip.

She looked at me confusingly. "What happened? Don't you want to see him?" Lia asked. "I'll see him later, you go first." I said. "But-" Lia was about to say something but I didn't let her complete.

"Just go!" I pushed her towards the room and she looked at me confusingly before going inside. I peeked a little inside, there doctor, eun woo hyung and Lia were present with some guards.

I stood behind the door not wanting to go inside. After a while one by one everyone left the room. But I stood there motionlessly.

"I know you're behind the door hoseok! Come in!"

My mind clicked! How did he know that? I took a deep breath before entering inside. He was standing by his big glass window. His upper body was still covered with white bandages.

I stood away from him, almost a metre away from him with my head hunged low. I didn't have enough courage to look to him in his eyes. "Come closer!" He said.

I took some steps towards him but stopped making a safe distance between us. "Aish! You've got no sence!" He grabbed my wrist and hugged me tightly and buried his face in my neck, inhaling my scent.

I felt so relieved in his arms and for the first time I hugged him back. But not so tightly. "I really missed your fragrance." He said and pulled out.

He pulled out a pack of cigarettes and pulled out a cigarette from it and put it between his lips. He was about to light it up but I snatched it from his mouth.

"Don't smoke! It's not good for your health!" I throwed that cigarette somewhere. "Being courageous enough I see!" He said and came near my ear.

"Why do you care about me? Do you love me or something?" He whispered in my ear, which gave me chills down my spine. But this time I knew the answer.

"What if I say......

I do!"

-: To be continued :-

Happy Namjoon day you all armies out there💜💜

For his birthday i made a namjin fiction on yt. Here's the link-

https://youtu.be/nCNpQbhGD1A?si=9IBeUn5huIsbuzbU

And for updates...

Stay tuned 😉