: 9 : Reminding him!

Yoongi pov:

I got up on the couch in the living room. I started looking for my phone but found it on the floor in many pieces. I saw 4 bottles of alcohol wines on the table.

My head is arching like hell. Maybe I had too much alcohol last night. I also can't remember anything from last night except I was waiting for Hoseok.

I went to my room to had a nice and cold shower. I changed into some normal comfy clothes. But my headache isn't leaving me in peace. So, I took a book and went to the kitchen.

I made a lemonade for myself. It always helps me in hangover. I took my lemonade with me to the living room and started drinking it while reading the book.

Hoseok pov:

I got up on the floor, which was cold. My uniform is also moist and dirty. I think I forgot to change my clothes last night. I went to the bathroom and took of my clothes.

I turned on the shower. The hot water on my skin feels so good. In between I got glimpse of last night where I slapped him twice.

I think he deserves that. He shouldn't have dragged me like that. I just taught him a lesson so he won't do this to anyone in the future.

I'm still furious because of that. I changed into my uniform and went downstairs to help Lia.

But I saw him drinking lemonade and reading a book while sitting on the couch. I saw few bottles of alcohol on the table infront of him.

'Did he drink last night?'

I thought. But why? Wait, am I caring about him? I shouldn't do that. But if he drink  last night did he even remembered that I slapped him?

The only way to know is to ask him. My anger is already in my mind and isn't going at all. I stand beside the couch he's sitting on. He looked at me.

"Do you remember anything from last night?" I furiously asked. He blinked few times, being totally clueless of what I'm taking about. He shook his head no.

"You really didn't remembered anything?" I again aske in same furious tone. "How many times I have to repeat myself? I told you I didn't remember anything!" He said and again focused on his book.

I let out a annoyed breath. I had to remind him everything. I won't slap him this time.

I snached the book from his hand which made him look at me. I took the lemonade and also put it on the table. I hold his hand and dragged him with me.

I just want him to know that forcing someone isn't a great thing. I pulled him to his room and to his bathroom. I turned on the shower and pin him to the bathroom wall.

"Did you remembered anything now?" I asked. Hoping this technique to work on him. I'm also getting drenched in the cold water but I don't care about it at all.

Yoongi pov:

Hoseok dragged me to my bathroom. He pulled me under the shower and turned it on. He pinned me to the wall and asked "Did you remembered anything now?"

I closed my eyes tightly, as I got and glimpse of last night because of the cold water. I remembered how I dragged him forcefully from the stairs to my bathroom to give him a shower, even tho he didn't wanted too.

He slapped me because of that. Maybe to teach me a lesson? So I won't do this again with anyone else. It was my fault that I forced him.

A/n pov:

Yoongi opened his eyes slowly and saw Hoseok looking at him with his dreamy eyes. "You remember anything?" He again asked. This time Yoongi nods slowly.

Hoseok then immediately took some steps back making some distance between them. "Do you think sorry could bring back the respect which you lost for me?"

Yoongi said in a soft and low voice. Hoseok got shock because of that. He never saw Yoongi talking like this. He couldn't even move because of shock.

"If it's that. Then, I'm sorry!" Yoongi said and bowed to him apologizing. Hoseok wasn't expecting this. Yoongi stood up straight and looked into Hoseok's eyes and he did the same.

They got so lost into each other that they didn't even noticed that they're standing under the shower, which is pouring cold water on them.

Yoongi took some steps closer to him but didn't broke the eyes contact. He tried to hold Hoseok's hand. But Hoseok didn't noticed that and started walking out of the bathroom being totally wet.

He came out, but suddenly a pair of tattooed arm sneaked around his small waist, holding him hightly. Yoongi back hugged him.

Hoseok froze at his place when Yoongi snuggled his face into his neck.  "I said sorry already. Are you still mad at me?" Yoongi asked in a low voice.

Hoseok gain his consciousness and he slowly removed Yoongi's hands and started walking again but Yoongi grabbed his hand from back, making Hoseok to look at him.

"Are you not going to forgive me?" Yoongi asked. Hoseok give him a helpless look still said, "I'll forgive you......"

"On one condition!"

-: To be continued :-