: 2 : "Name him Yoongi!"

Yoongi pov:

"Master Suga, we tried our best but still couldn't find that person who did it!" One of my man said to me.

I'm standing in middle of a half build building, lighting up my ciggerate. I was getting furious from inside as someone betrayed my father's plan for his upcoming projects.

It can cause a great loss to him. And I know who's that traitor, he's standing here between my mens.

"I was fucking knowing it that you won't be able to find him. Cause he has done this work with damn cleanliness!" I appreciated his work.

"But.. He did one mistake!" I can see him getting tensed up.

"He hacked my computer, didn't he knew that I'll recieve the information of getting my system hacked? Such a piece of shit he is!" I let out a sarcastic laugh.

"What do you think of Mr Lee?" I turned towards him as he panicked but it doesn't effect me at all.

"Wha- what are you saying? I've been faithful towards you and your father since years!" He shouted.

"Yeah, you've been faithful. But not now. Catch that basterd!" I said to my mens and before that Lee could do anything, he was already on his knees infront of me to die.

"Tell me how should I kill you?" I said, as I don't actually like to talk with someone, if I'm not in that mood.

"Won't you ask for whom I did that?" He looked at me smirking. I want to rip that smirk out of his face.

I seriously don't like when someone has to be in my knees, begging for his life, but instead he started threatening me.

"I know you did for Kang!" His face became pale as he didn't expected that. "That crazy bitch! How can he even think that he can beat me up by an old man!"

"Yaaaah! I'm not an old man! I'm just 46!" He yelled. "I don't care! If you're not going to choose then let's kill you in my favourite way!"

I puled my hand, and one of my put sword in my hand. His eyes widened, he started begging for his life.

"I've been faithful towards you for years! Don't do this! You'll regret it!" He shouted but it didn't affected me.

"Let's see you in hell!" I said and my sword pierced through his neck. I pulled out my sword and he fell on the ground lifeless.

"Clean this shit up!" I ordered my mens and went away from there to my car. The driver started driving towards my mension, my schedule is clear for today. Finally I can sleep peacefully.

After 15 minutes of sitting in the car peacefully, the driver suddenly pressed the break, making me almost bump into the front seat.

"What the fuck! Where the fuck your eyes are?" I yelled at my driver and he flinched. "I'm sorry master! But there's a boy jumped infront of the car!"

I unbuckled my seat belt and went out. I was furious at wherever he is for interrupting my peaceful time.

In the middle of the road, a boy with red hair is hugging a small cat in his arms, shaking in fear. "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD!?"I shouted at him.

Hoseok pov:

It's been few months I'm working at Mr and Mrs Min's mension, and they took really good care for me, even tho I'm just a maid their.

It's Sunday, so came to my dance classes. At 1 pm, I left the dance studio. I was feeling hungry, i went to convenience store to buy some snacks from there.