: 22 : Tease 🔞🔞

I really appreciate that you all waited for the update of my trash story for two weeks! And this is your reward for waiting!

And I have a good news too!
Mafia's little maid hit 5k on Wattpad!
I bow to my knees for thanking you for your support!

~author

A/n pov:

"What if I say......."

"I do?"

Hoseok said in a shaky voice and yoongi seemed to understood it. He was still bending to Hoseok's level. He stood straight and looked at the younger ones. Hoseok has tears in his eyes, he looked upto yoongi.

"I do love you! I have a weird feeling about you, like I love you and hate you at the same time. Even tho I'm not sure if this feeling is really love or not, still I care for you. And seeing you like this makes me feel like I've done this to yo-!" Hoseok started in between his saying.

Yoongi was so overwhelmed by Hoseok's confession. No one has ever said these things to him. He was feeling so weird from inside.

But it was good at the same time. Seeing Hoseok's tears, his heart clenched. He pulled him in his embrace and hugged him tightly, avoiding the fact that his upper body is injured.

Hoseok hugged him back sobbing harder. He was soaking Yoongi's bandages with his tears but none of them cared about that. "Cry as mush as you want today cause......

I won't let you cry after this time!

Hoseok cried for almost fifteen minutes, and yoongi was strocking his hair the whole time. Hoseok pulled out when he felt better. Yoongi put his big hands on hoseok's soft cheeks and wiped his tears with his thumb.

"Seeing you cry, breaks my heart! Please don't cry!" Yoongi softly said and Hoseok nodded. Hoseok looked upto yoongi and found him looking at him with the softest gaze he have ever given to him.

Yoongi's hands were still on hoseok's cheeks, but he liked it. "I felt the same as you do! I want to protect you from every single thing! And even myself.

Let's help each other till we both find out our answers!

Hoseok nodded while looking him in his eyes. He wasn't scared of him now. Yoongi leaned closer to Hoseok's face and Hoseok closed his eyes, knowing what is going to happen.

But before their lips could touch each other, yoongi sences something. He immediately opened his eyes and pushed hoseok away. Hoseok was confused what is happening.

"HAVEN'T I TOLD YOU TO BEHAVE YOURSELF WELL AND TAKE CARE of THE THINGS AROUND YOU? WHY ARE YOU BEING SO FUCKING CARELESS!"

Yoongi started yelling at him for no reason. Hoseok looked at him in 'what are trying to say?' look. Until the door opened and a guard came in and bowed at Yoongi.

"Master Suga, police commissioner Mr. Kim is here and he wants to see you!" Seeing the guard, hoseok immediately understood the matter. Yoongi was just trying not to be obvious of their relationship infront of the guard!

Hoseok sighed in relief internally. "TELL HIM THAT I'M COMING! I STILL HAVE THINGS TO CLEAR TO HIM!" Yoongi said while pointing at Hoseok. Hoseok stood while bowing to yoongi with his head hunged low. "Yes master!" He said in a low voice.