: 6 : "M- master?!"

Hoseok pov:

I woke up, as someone was shaking me wildly. I opened my eyes and saw Lia in her maid uniform, trying to wake me up, while Yoongi (his cat 🐈) was roaming around on the ground.

"Oppa, Wake up!" She said. "It's not late yet! And we don't have any work too." I said while rubbing me eyes. I can see the tension on her face.

"Master is coming back!"

I fell of my bed because of shock. I immediately get up and asked, "What are you saying? You said he'll be back in the evening!" "But he just called me and asked to prepare breakfast for him!"

I grabbed my hair in frustration." I went to your room, but you weren't there. So, i came here and saw you sleeping on his bed. You know, do anything in this house just don't sleep on his bed." She said.

"It was an accident. Yesterday I cleaned up his room and fell on bed. I didn't had any courage to move myself. So I slept here." I said while looking down, not knowing what to do.

"It's ok! I'll fix his bed. You go and get ready. He'll be here in no time." Lia said while pushing me away and I nodded. I took Yoongi (his cat) with me and had a shower together.

I got dressed in my uniform and went to kitchen with Yoongi following me from behind. I just stepped inside, as we heard a car's horn from outside.

I checked out of the window, and saw my worst nightmare coming true.

'It's him! Getting out of his car!'

It would be a lie if I say he didn't looked good. He is shinning in the sun out there even tho he's wearing all black clothes. He has some blood on his face, but he still managed to look like a living dream.

I got into my sences when Yoongi (his cat) rubbed himself on my legs. 'What am I even thinking? He's so rude!' I thought. A sheer panic arise inside me and went back to Lia.

"He's here!" I said in almost shaking voice. "Don't worry. I'll handle it! Stay here don't come out!" She patted my shoulder and went out to face him.

Here, i went behind the kichen counter and hid there. Hoping he won't come here and everything will be fine.

I didn't heard what they are taking about. All I could heard is he's shouting. 'Why he always shout?' i thought.

When she came back I sighed in relief. "What you guys were talking about? He sounds so mad!" I questioned her. "Don't worry about him. He's always like this, so pissed!" She said.

"How do you even take care of him?" I asked her. "I also don't know." She shrugged her sholders and we both sighed at the same time.

"Go and put this in his office." Lia said while giving me a mug of coffee. "Why me? He'll see me there." I panicked. "He's currently in his room, taking a shower. And his office is the different room, I'm sure you can do it." Lia motivated me.

"What if he entered suddenly?" I stomped my feet on the ground like a child. "I've known him from our childhood, he takes almost 15 minutes to shower. Isn't this time enough?" Lia crossed her arms around her chest.

"Still!" I pouted hoping that she'd understand. "He's not that bad person to kill you for coming infront of his car or serving him coffee." She sternly said.

"You're taking his side! And how can you say that he won't hurt me?" I asked. "If he have to kill you, then he would've done it when you came infront of his car. He don't even think twice before killing anyone." She explained.

'She has a point!'

"Ugh- fine! I'll do it." I sighed and she hugged me. "You can do it, fighting ✊!" She encouraged me and I smiled.

I took the coffee in a tray, and started going upstairs. His office room is on the same floor as his bedroom, so I have to be careful.

I peeked inside the room slowly, and saw no one there. I took a deep breath and step inside.

There's a big desk with files, which were kept neatly on it. There wre some files on the shelves. A pair of expensive couch is placed infront of it.

But the whole office is black. What can you expect more? There were some simple pictures on the wall too, but not big. A big glass window is the only source of light in the room, which is across the door.

I put the coffee mug on the table and saw my uniform is uneven from the side. I put the tray on the table and started fixing my skirt.

I felt someone's presence behind me. But before I can turn around, i saw a cockroach coming from under the desk. My face turned yellow and I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!"

I didn't even looked at that person and jumped on him. I hugged his waist with my legs and throw my arms around his neck.

Right now I don't care who this is person is. All I care about is that the cockroach. "Please shoo that roach away!" I pleaded to that person as I tightened my grip of my arms and legs around him.

"It's already gone!"

He said in a low deep voice, which  sent shivers down my spine. I can recognise the voice.

''oh shit! It's him!"

I slowly pulled out and came infront of his face. Our faces are just inches away from each other. His cold eyes were enough to send me in hell. I stuttered badly.

"M- master!?"

-: To be continued:-

-: Surprise :-

Hey there!

Hope you're doing well.☺️

I was gone for almost a week now I'm shamelessly publishing this chapter.

I have my third monthly exams in 2 weeks. Wish me luck.🤞😃

I will try to publish the next chapter of cuddles in these 2 days.

Thanks for waiting.

Stay tuned.😉