: 3 : "Transfer!?"

One week later:

Hoseok:

I am cleaning the dinning table after they had their dinner, I kinda started liking this work. It's not that bad at all.

That boy who yelled at me for saving a kitten, he often came in my mind don't know why. If I ever saw again I'm quite sure I'll scream till his ear bleed. Cause he yells too much

And about that kitten, Yoongi (his cat) is free to roam around the whole mension. Everyone adores him.

He's just hand palm size, so he went missing immediately. But everyone even guards look after him, so he can't go out.

"Hoseok Mrs Min is calling you!" An another maid said to me and I just nodded. 'It's almost end of my shift, still there must be some work.'

I thought and went to their room, which is on second floor. They've got so much, it takes so much time to clean it all.

A/n pov:

"Is this a good idea?" Mr min said. "It is don't worry! I know he won't be able to resist him!" Mrs min excitedly said.

"Aren't you being too excited?" Mr Min said being annoyed by his wife's statement. " Why shouldn't I? I'm soon having a son in law!" She giggled lightly.

"What if he kill him in anger? You know he have some anger issues!" Mr min asked getting worried. "Then I'll hang him to death!" She said in a scary tone.

"Ooooo- ook." Mr Min stuttered while saying. Both of them were sitting in their room discussing about something. Untill they heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." Mrs min said and Hoseok entered the room. He bowed to them in respect." Why is it Mrs Min?" He asked.

"Pack your things Hoseok you're leaving!" Mrs Min said in a stern voice, making Hoseok shocked. "Are you firing me?"

"I don't know know what I did but I'm sorry for it. And won't repeat that mistake agin. Just don't fire me!" Hoseok said while dropping himself on his knees, almost teared up.

"Oh my goodness boy! We're not firing you. We're just doing your transfer." Mrs Min said while Mr Min was controlling his laugh in a corner.

"Transfer?" He tilted his head in confusion. "Yes, i told you about my son Yoongi right? (he nods) In his mension, there's only one maid who took care of everything. I want you to go there and help her." Mrs Min explained.

"Is that so. (got up and wipe off his tears) I have only one question to ask before going there." Hoseok said leaving the couple in terror.

"What is it?" Mr Min asked. "Are pets allowed there? I have to take Yoongi with me? Cause I was the one who took him here." Hoseok said cutely, making the couple sigh in relief.

"Yeah, you can take Yoongi there. There's no restrictions." Mrs min assured him. He quickly bowed to her. "Thank you Mrs min."

"It's now, go pack your things up. We'll leave tomorrow morning." Mrs min and he nodded. He was about to leave but Mrs min said, "Hoseok wait!"

Hoseok turns around, and saw Mrs Min coming to him with a parcel. "Jiwoo send this for you." Hoseok wasn't believing it enough still took. "Thank you Mrs Min."

He run into his room and also took Yoongi with him, as he found him in the living room sleeping on one of those expensive couch.

He put Yoongi on his bed and opened the box and saw another box inside. Which is looking expensive. But he opened it anyway.

He saw his favourite pair of shoes from Balenciaga with a hand written letter from his sister.

Hey little bro!

Hope you're doing well. I'm also studing really hard here.

I got to know that there's sale in Balenciaga store, so I bought you these shoes, as you liked them so much.

Don't worry about the cost, i got it in so much low price.

With love
Jiwoo.

Hoseok eyes teared up as he took out his phone and called his sister. "Hello!" His sister said from the other side. "Thank you so much unnie!"

"Oh you already got that. You like it?" Jiwoo asked. "I love it. Sorry that I can't send something from here." He felt guilty.

"Aish this kid! You're already working hard for me!" Jiwoo scolded him. "Still, i should've send you something." Hoseok protests.

Like this the siblings talk for some time, and then hangs up. Hoseok was so happy that he can't explain.

He is putting those shoes inside the box but noticed some wait in it. He looked inside and saw Yoongi peacefully sleeping in it.

(A/n: Yoongi is so tiny (cries in Korean)

He gently pulled Yoongi out, not wanting him to wake up. And layed him on his bed. He put those shoes in his wordrobe, and went to took a hot shower.

After coming out he pack all his belongings with him, even his maid outfit. Then went back to bed, where Yoongi was sleeping, and slept beside him.

Not knowing a thunderstorm is waiting for him!!

-: To be continued :-